Reviews for Notes and the Cullens Not such a good Idea!
Villians aren't always evil chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
the bomb awesome
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
Hey! I love this story...ignore what everyone else is telling you! They are just jelous because you have a great and funny story on here and they don't. If I were you I would keep posting and show them all that you don't care what they say...if you don't then they all win..because they want you to stop posting chapters...keep posting and ignore the rest of them, this is a great story! Keep up the good work! :)
lanna-misssunshine chapter 3 . 12/15/2007
It doesn't seem like you're copying mine, I mean they aren't exactly the same... -shrugs-

I read the review about the title, and I don't think the person meant the title was the same as another one they've seen and that the title was similar (like there was another story called "Notes and the Cullens" without the "Not such a good idea" part on the end) but you shouldn't change the title of your story, because pretty much all the notes stories have similar titles...

Umm, anyway... thats all I wanted to say :o)

P.s. Thanks for saying I'm a great writer -grins-

-Lanna
aidanadia chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
There's a story EXACTLY like this one somewhere else. I mean, the title is pretty much the same without you adding "Not such a good idea!"

Be creative, please.
dot823 chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
thats really funny. are you a strawberry blond? my friend is mad at Edward but still loves him, but she says she would be with Emmet because he likes blonds/strawberry blonds and Edward prefers brown, like me! (sorry for all the exclamation points, exclamation points rock!
Salt Sauce Paans chapter 2 . 12/15/2007
hahahahaha...that was hilarious you have to update! o...make a conversation with just Edward and Bella. That would be sweet!
FallenWarriors chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
Wow, Edward as a chimney and Jasper as a christmas tree? LOL! Hope you update soon!
dot823 chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
chose how many reviews you want, cause i will keep reveiwing and reviewing, but DONT use im-talk, it is too much like my fave and first note story i read, and if you do, i will delete this story from my faves!
rubiesandrain chapter 1 . 12/1/2007