Reviews for Cattails
Chaoshift chapter 17 . 1/4/2013
Awww. So ADORABLE! Must...have...more.
glistening moon chapter 17 . 4/17/2011
I can't believe you stopped updating! This was so good! You can't stop there!

:( I wish you would continue this story...
turtle lover 500 chapter 17 . 10/10/2010
cool! :D this story dosent say complete so is it done?
turtle lover 500 chapter 10 . 10/10/2010
lol this story is so funny! :D i like the end of this chapter~ making sokka feel horible :D lol!
turtlegirl chapter 6 . 10/8/2010
NO! NOT THE BUNNIES! lol :D i do love this story and how its turning out :D
turtle lover 500 chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
cool story! :D i think the plot is really awesome :D
TexasDreamer01 chapter 17 . 9/3/2010
somehow i can imagine cats being very popular in the fire nation... i take it the chef has taken a liking to them? i know zuko has (at least to katara ;D).

update soon?,

Vigo1989 chapter 17 . 7/19/2010
This is an amazing story, I want to see what happens to the group. I hope that when there normal they'll be naked.
Sportsguy567 chapter 17 . 4/19/2010
May you please update this soon. I really want to see the result of this novel. Here's a list of what I want to see in the end:

1) The gang changing back into humans.

2) Avatar Aang defeating the Firelord.

3) Zuko, Mai, and Ty Lee joining the group.

4) The defeat and downfall of Azula.

5) Zuko being reunited with his mother, Ursa.

6) Aang and Katara beginning their relationship.

7) Sokka and Suki beginning their relationship.

8) The world being at peace again.

9) The rebirth of the Air Nomads.

10) Zuko becoming the new Firelord, and started his relationship with Mai.
Disney66 chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
Exactly, how will the gang transform back into humans?
Hershey231 chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
When the gang does transform back into humans, they'll most likely be naked when they do, because when they became cats they weren't wearing clothes, plus they send there clothes along with the rest of their supplies with appa and momo before they left for kyoshi island, so I think that when they do change back, they'll most likely be naked. Hopefully, they'll transform in a hidden place and not in public.
Phila2345 chapter 17 . 4/18/2010
Please update this really soon. It's been nearly two years since you've last updated this. When the next chapter comes, if you ever complete it, please make it be about the gang transforming back into humans.
Gozer1984 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
It's a shame that our heros had become cats, hopefully they'll become human again.
Vigo1989 chapter 2 . 4/18/2010
So was it that red bug that turned the group into cats?
Howling-Moon-Wolf chapter 17 . 2/10/2010
I know you havent updated this story for years, but I really like it and think you should continue it! Please! It would make me smile!