Reviews for Vixens and Kitsune
The Crimson Vixen chapter 10 . 9/26/2015
Shame this seems to be abandoned, I rather enjoyed the fic. Here's to hoping that someday it will receive a update.
shiki777 chapter 10 . 9/13/2015
How about a succubus for Naruto, seeing as he has that kind of bloodline?
littleditto chapter 10 . 8/31/2015
looking good. wonder what crawled up tenten's ass and died?
don't worry about borrowing characters. everyone does it.
update again soon please!
littleditto chapter 7 . 8/30/2015
while I do not want you to put Hanabi in the harem, perhaps i can help with her age. I don't know her canon age, but fanon states that Hanabi is the same age as Konohamaru, who became a genin in the timeskip during naruto's training trip. don't know if that matters to you, but thought I'd put it out there.
littleditto chapter 6 . 8/30/2015
I think there are several reasons people hate sasuke, so I'll play devil's advocate.
FIRST is that naruto's the most identifiable, with trying to get recognition and (feeling like) you have to work twice as hard as anyone else to to get it. meanwhile, sasuke is seemingly given everything, but looks down on and dismisses it all. that would piss anybody off
SECOND, sasuke is easily manipulated. first by itachi, then by orochimaru, then itachi again, then tobi, then itachi again. danzo too, but I don't remember where in the timeline. it makes him seem weak willed, just a weapon to be grabbed and aimed.
THIRD, (SPOILERS TO END OF WAR) he finally decided to rejoin konoha, and the first thing he says is that he's gonna be hokage. I agree with Kiba's sarcastic "that was so funny i forgot to laugh!"

There are probably other things I haven't thought of, but those are the things I can thing of that make people dislike sasuke.

that isn't to say he can't be liked. I personally do happen to like reading stories where he is less of an emo a$$, or where he is redeemed after someone/usually naruto knocks some sense into him.

looking good. onto the next chapter
littleditto chapter 5 . 8/30/2015
oh god. why would you say that?! now I'm picturing all those characters genderbent and with naruto! argh!
the only things I can picture Naruto kicking Sasuke's ass in this fic is chunin exams, and the sasuke retrieval ark. or maybe if sasuke attacks Naruto's precious people outside of those two situations, either physically or mentally.
littleditto chapter 1 . 8/30/2015
seems good so far.
don't laugh at the flames! use them to make s'mores! mmm, s'mores :3
DanteNaru chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
cool
jangoman1579 chapter 1 . 8/11/2015
I felt there was a lack of detail with certain things and Naruto's reaction and that whole convo between kyuubi and him was pretty bland sorry but I lost interest
AnonFanon chapter 7 . 5/15/2015
I'm slightly saddened that you didn't consider Fu (Taki's demon container, with the Nanabi). All of the pro-yugito arguments would be in place, minus the major detractor in that Taki's last hostile action was sending Kakuzu to assassinate Hashirama Senju...Well over fifty years prior. Also, she would add the wonderful, wonderful color of green hair...Not even mentioning the fact that her eyes are Orange (Which most consider Naruto's favorite color..)...Or the fact that she is generally distrustful of humanity as a whole and the harem would do her so, SO much good. Heck, there is even the perfect meeting place before the timeskip with Naruto saving Taki from those missing-nin.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/16/2015
Naruto reacted to this the only way he thought appropriate. "Hoo boy."

Funny, that was my reaction to what the ninja said in this chapter. It will be like a house reality show. 'Realty Konoha'
mdhunter111 chapter 10 . 3/30/2015
Awesome story so far! Great job! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter!
phantom frost chapter 2 . 3/3/2015
Baritone you lucky bastard u get to live with 2/3 woman
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 5 . 2/17/2015
THEY DO EXIST, BISHOUNEN OF THAT LEVEL DO IN FACT EXIST! I say this as I have actually met a couple of them... that was one weird day. I have met guys so feminine that they made the girls nearby look butch, and girls so androgynous that you couldn't tell one way or the other. got in major shit because of that one actually. the girl in question smacked me when I asked. I admit I had it coming due to my lack of tact at the time, but I was SERIOUSLY confused at the time.
holyangel123 chapter 6 . 1/7/2015
Nope seen that evil laugh hyuuga rule and naruto should fuck naruko he uses the clone and adds kurama charckra