Reviews for Vixens and Kitsune
AnonFanon chapter 7 . 5/15
I'm slightly saddened that you didn't consider Fu (Taki's demon container, with the Nanabi). All of the pro-yugito arguments would be in place, minus the major detractor in that Taki's last hostile action was sending Kakuzu to assassinate Hashirama Senju...Well over fifty years prior. Also, she would add the wonderful, wonderful color of green hair...Not even mentioning the fact that her eyes are Orange (Which most consider Naruto's favorite color..)...Or the fact that she is generally distrustful of humanity as a whole and the harem would do her so, SO much good. Heck, there is even the perfect meeting place before the timeskip with Naruto saving Taki from those missing-nin.
Naruto reacted to this the only way he thought appropriate. "Hoo boy."

Funny, that was my reaction to what the ninja said in this chapter. It will be like a house reality show. 'Realty Konoha'
mdhunter111 chapter 10 . 3/30
Awesome story so far! Great job! Please continue soon! Looking forward to the next chapter!
phantom frost chapter 2 . 3/3
Baritone you lucky bastard u get to live with 2/3 woman
Noctus Of The Thousand Blades chapter 5 . 2/17
THEY DO EXIST, BISHOUNEN OF THAT LEVEL DO IN FACT EXIST! I say this as I have actually met a couple of them... that was one weird day. I have met guys so feminine that they made the girls nearby look butch, and girls so androgynous that you couldn't tell one way or the other. got in major shit because of that one actually. the girl in question smacked me when I asked. I admit I had it coming due to my lack of tact at the time, but I was SERIOUSLY confused at the time.
holyangel123 chapter 6 . 1/7
Nope seen that evil laugh hyuuga rule and naruto should fuck naruko he uses the clone and adds kurama charckra
NA chapter 7 . 11/2/2014
You are hereby sentenced to death by... A mob of angry fans that wanted you to beat the Uchiha, kill off Sakura, not letting Yugao and Kurama on the harem and being a little lousy bitch for not showing us his bloodline yet!
redwolf23456 chapter 10 . 9/12/2014
Great story so far
g chapter 10 . 8/1/2014
damn! hinata what were her word i would hit that like the fist of an angry kami
g chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
actually naruto and sasuke should always be the same strengh or one is a little ahead of the other because naruto isnt the "child" of prophecy because sasuke "and" naruto are the "children" of prophecy check the anga its real
g chapter 3 . 8/1/2014
karui and samui from kumo its clear in this fanfiction naruto likes it rough and karui is perfect for that (type karui beats the crap out of naruto to see) and if tsunade and hinata are in his harem he likes girls with big tits so samui fits perfect
g chapter 1 . 8/1/2014
please please put samui u just have to go on narutopedia and look at personality
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2014
my only problem is that you stoped before anything steamy
yindragonkiba chapter 10 . 7/16/2014
Love it
Guest chapter 10 . 7/3/2014
Update plz this is amusing as hell lol