Reviews for Vixens and Kitsune
Shadow chapter 7 . 8/18
Just read this story for the first to im a bit of an anime nut but i like manga more thought i would let you know hanabi is 5 years younger than hinata which makes her about 7 when naruto graduated the academy
hack.ex1 chapter 4 . 7/29
cool job your doing amazing somebody.
Phoenix774 chapter 10 . 7/17
hope you haven't abandoned writing this story it is good. hope yo see more of it soon.
Blackcharizard62 chapter 10 . 7/15
Awesome story keep up the awesome work
Dragonman109 chapter 10 . 7/7
Bring on the next chapter soon please as for a summon how about a Peregrine Falcon?.
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 10 . 6/1
I meant summons. I have a really weird keyboard setup and I'm not used to it yet
Kitsune Obsessed Freak chapter 10 . 6/1
you could steal tenko kuugen from wagaya no oinari sama (a.k.a. our homes fox deity) that would be an epic summon!
if you would like to, you can pm me, and I can give you as many ideas for supper as you would like. I'm always willing to help out in the creativity department!
NatsuGooner chapter 4 . 5/4
You don't have to make Naruto into a self sympathising cry baby, every other sentence has at least one mention of how bad his life has been. It's pretty much made it hard to read the story or like him.
BOOO YUGITO SHOULD BE IN! HINATA IS FORGIVING AS FUCK AND THE HYUUGA CAN GO DIE IN A PIT
EpicToast chapter 10 . 3/13
Well now Archangel, I seem to have an idea for a summon or two (most of these summons will be great for the reasons in the first description dude):

1. Pandas: they are strong and sturdy, can "legally" use any kind of weapon/fighting style, good companions and friends, plus they're freaking awesome!

2. Kangaroos: with a nice balance of speed and power, these marsupials are ready for action anywhere & anytime.

3. Unicorns: need I say more?

4. Dinosaurs: Duuuuuuuuuuuuude ... They're Dino's!

5. Falcons: tearing up the sky exceeding speeds of Mach one ... Just try them!

These are my suggestions to you Archangel N. Bloodraven. Please keep writing, not because I'm asking you to, oh no. It's for a reason much greater than that. It's because you want to. It's because you need to. It's because you just have to.
It's also in no small part because your just that fucking awesome & bodacious. E.T. OUT!
Spidey2 chapter 10 . 1/17
Love this! Keep going!
dragons9987 chapter 1 . 12/7/2016
Omg that was a "The Remaining" refrence!
Cherry blossom chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
When is naruto goin to "take" his girls and whats with ten-ten's attitude she was always nice and respectful towards others even naruto and hinata clearly wanted a peak at naruto so why did you have ino stop her? Oh what about some of the girls mothers as well?
Gabby-Hunter chapter 4 . 11/12/2016
Oh god, I think Sakura will die in bliss now being able to live with Sasuke
Guest chapter 1 . 10/16/2016