Reviews for Discretions of the Jedi
Guest chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
OMG! That was funny. Wow. I have a good laugh.
VisualIDentificationZeta chapter 7 . 6/15/2011
I've got to say, this is the only fic of yours I don't like.
J. Allen chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
Lovely tale, excellent ending.
spirithp chapter 8 . 12/13/2007
...it's over? already? *sniffs* well...at least no more suspence..I guess...*sniff*

Really didn't see the Aurra Sing thing coming. Didn't see any of it coming actually. That was wicked awesome. Really in love with the 7th chapter. I reread it at least 5 times because it was so wonderfully written, and it's such a great 'near the end' chapter, closing up all the loose ends for poor obi-wan(and the readers).

Yet another brilliant story to add to your huge list!

You better start writing something else to keep Lynda and I entertained!*glares threateningly* or else.

;)
i luv ewansmile chapter 5 . 12/10/2007
Aha. Oh this is great. I've got a bad feeling that Anakin is going to get punished tonight. But he'll probably say it was worth it after his night out with Dorme. lol Poor Obi-wan, it seems he has good intentions with this "therpy" but it seems to be more determental to him than good. I wonder what is really up?

Can't wait for more.
spirithp chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
...interesting. now that i've started reading though I'm not going to be able to stop. Strange yet o so interesting idea. I'm lovin it so far. Thank the gods Dorme is Anakin's love interest.

Keep posting chapters, or I'll go get Lynda! Don't think I wont...;)
Geri K chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
I think Obi-Wan is a gluten for punishment

I am sure I would treat him better (He He)
monica aka addicted2starwars chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
I'm really enjoying this story! Kinda funny that she just left him in the tub though. Always leave 'em wanting more, i guess :P
Lily Dragon chapter 3 . 12/3/2007
Another good fic, as always...

After reading "In Pursuit", though, it is good to read some humour...

Very, very interesting plot... I wonder in what kind of mission is Obi-Wan there ( I assume he would only be there for duty, considering his character...)

I also liked your characterisation of Anakin (even if it was short, it described him very well...)

I hope you update soon!

L.D.
Jo chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
wow, this story is creepy as hell. its not my cup of tea i guess, but points for trying something way out there.
Guest chapter 3 . 12/1/2007
Hmm, so far I like this fic, it has humor and is intriguing. All I can say is great fic so far and also poor poor Obi-Wan.