Reviews for Entangled
Sister to the Wolf chapter 1 . 2/16/2011
Losing? I think the battle was lost, a long time ago!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
Damn you have a lot of awsome fics here girl!
Fortune Maiden chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Tee Hee how cute. Anytime I think of the scene with Soren and Aimee I think of RD when Soren compliments Aimee "for the good of the company" in an attempt to get a discount in the stores. (I almost died laughing at that part) Have you ever seen that convo? (you could always read it at gamefaqs) There a small Soren/Ike hint there which is kinda cute
LaFernweh chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
aww that was so cute you did a really good job!
Angelic Samurai chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Huh...

that was nice!

That seems to be the only good thing Aimee is good for besides selling items...getting Ike and Soren in the same tent! D
RoxasIsReal13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
Good job, I enjoyed.
Syeroix chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
I love the line at the end. D rest is cute too.
naoko chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
is realy cute :) omg!
CucumberKun chapter 1 . 12/8/2007
really cute 3!
Darkle chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Hey look, I'm only FOUR days late this time! I'm improving, hooray. Anyways, this has a bunch of punctuation oddities and mishaps, but this is clearly just a drabble, and therein grammar need not apply, eh? Although I would argue that stylistically, the last sentence could've gotten a bit more emphasis if you had broken it into two, such as: "Soren settled in. He knew to choose his battles, and this was one he didn’t mind losing.". Periods can be just as useful as commas in altering the flow and tempo of writing. Huzzah for sentence fragments, says I! And cheers for a good drabble, I hope you keep it up, since I'm favoriting you now.
R Amythest chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aw, fluff. :D

Just one thing - punctuation concerning quotes. Sigh, I just wrote this point out for some else, let me copy paste.

When quoting, the "he said" part shouldn't be capitalized in a new sentence. If the quote ends in a period, it's changed to a comma. If the quote ends in ! or ?, the punctuation is unchanged, but the "he said" part is still uncapitalized. A few examples (not good writing, but you know, to illustrate a grammatical point...):

"Yes," she said, nodding. "We should probably get going."

"What?" he shouted.

"No." The tactician set the paper down and shook his head. "I cannot allow this change in plans."

"But," the woman began to protest, "we could gain an edge."

He gave this a thought before saying, "It would not outweigh the costs."

The characterization in this is good. It's very sweet, too. Adorable fluff. D

... Also, nitpick gripe. Cats are crepuscular, not nocturnal. This means they're active in the early morning and the evening, sleeping late in the night and during the peak of the day. Of course, no one uses crepuscular in casual literature, but this cat fanatic just had to say it.

But anyway! Fluffy! Cute! I like it.
emonicaura313 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
It's so good! Continue!

Soren is the best;most awesomest in the game!

Ike's nyah..

the pairing is great!
PermanentMarker chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aww, this was really cute. You might want to check out a few little punctuation typos, though.
Legendary Armor chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Very sweet, and your characterization is perfect :)