Reviews for Unforgivable
antinomian chapter 1 . 10/25/2015
I had never considered the idea of Bellatrix having a personal reason for attacking the Longbottoms. Interesting take.
SSplague chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
I loved your portrayal of Bella, I think you got her right on point.
kithle chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
The story itself is told in a way that it flows extremely well, the pace never varied and so structurally automatically kept the reader going. The content itself was a little darker than my tastes normally run, but i did enjoy reading this. Beyond that point, i do not really have a lot to add, as it was a good short story, that had a decent plot that could have been turned into a longer story, but by doing so may have just made you (the author) come off as long winded.
Anna Scathach chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
This is so intense and twisted, yet makes so much sense. I could definitely see that happening in canon.

Thanks for writing this!

~Anna
comebacksirius chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
This was very interesting. I did not imagine this pairing could work but it was actually not that bad, them together. The Bdsm part was very hot...
empty29039i4 chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
Amazing...truly.
Black Fang 02 chapter 1 . 11/18/2009
that...was AWESOME!
ScOut chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
Thank you! Any Bella femslash is great for me.
Awesome chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
This fic was sort of unexpected...in a good way, I guess

Anyway, I just love how u write!

I wish I could ever b as good

K, bye

La-z Dude
Makurayami Ookami chapter 1 . 1/13/2009
wow. well written.
Lurking Silence chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
whoa dark
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 9/19/2008
Wow, that definitely was dark and creepy, in a good way though; it did an excellent job of capturing Bellatrix's character. I agree that it works very well as a one shot. I also think that you do well capturing the descent into complete madness. Great job!
20Below chapter 1 . 3/29/2008
Oh wow. That was my first reaction to this little one-shot. I loved how it tied in to the original story arc. Very nice ]
morte206 chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
I am not often a fan/reader of Bellatrix fic but I very much enjoyed this one. It was dark and certainly showed Bella in all her psychotic creepy glory and yet you quite humanized her for me in some way. So often her madness is played off as so completely over the top it becomes gross caricature but, in my opinion, you haven't done that here. Rather it almost seems that, though she is no doubt mad in her devotion to Voldemort, she isn't, until Alice 'betrays' her, so far gone as to not appreciate another's desires and in her own odd way be gentle with them. It seems as if this 'ultimate' betrayal, Alice crying out for Frank rather than Bella, is what begins Bellatrix's inexcorable descent into complete and utter madness. Though of course, ultimately, her stay in Azkaban is what sends her completely mental your story provides a compelling argument for the idea that Bella has not yet, in fact, sunk to the completely depths of depravity which most writers ascribe to her before her imprisonment.

Well done.

Thank you for sharing.
multiples of six chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
Wow, what a backstory! This really fits into canon (well.. kind of). Nicely written, too. )