Reviews for Seeing With Your Eyes Closed
Shaariin13 chapter 1 . 4/9/2013
Love it. LOVE IT. Love how it ended where the words usually used to describe them were used on the other (a happy Gokudera, a smug Yamamoto). Love how smoothly Gokudera's tsundere-ness is portrayed. LOVE HOW THEY SPIED ON YAMAMOTO AND GOKUDERA EATING DINNER.
wolfeclipse25 chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Haha. I loved how on Wednesday he speaks Italian.
Great story.
tempus terere chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Thanks for taking me on this rocky yet awesome ride, I can never get tired of these two knuckleheads.
eternal-anime chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
awesome story i really love but its too long it would have been better of you divided it into chapters
Peachvodka chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Beautifully written, even though sometimes I was a little confused as to where in the story I am. But the plotline and characters made up for it pretty well. :)
lonedaisy chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
If you would like a long review,I apologise but I'm currently at a loss of words. However I have an immediate reaction, " F* YEAH! Now thats what I call Keeping It Short and Sexy."
Thx for a good read.
Miniminiminiminimini chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Awesome. Freaking awesome stuff. This is the way it should be, the way it could be, the way it probably will be some ten years down the road. All of them, Yamamoto, Gokudera, right down to Ryohei, they were all wonderfully themselves. Crazy, moronic, but themselves.

I really like your 5980/ 8059
DeadPetSparky chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
I have to say, that's really the best 8059 ff I ever read and I absolutely mean it!

It's an awesome story, so in character and I really really really like your writing style, it's fantastic.

the humour is perfect and well balanced with some drama XD Love yamamotos view in this, it's fucking great!

But the best part was defenitly the scene behind the bush, I loughed so hard, I had to cry! Loved Tsunas thoughts in this, it was so great, really! XD

I'm so grateful for this fic, because it totally made my day and made me swoon *_* Actually, I fell in love with this pairing all over again thanks to your story.

Please write much more fic! Late, I will read and review your ohter storys too, because you absolutely deserve more comments!

Thanks again, I'm happy now :D
Ryokou chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
That was freakin' adorable.
anon azure chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
OMG I LOVE IT!

SO CUTE AND LOVELY

AND FUNNY AND CUTE!

AND DID I SAY CUTE?
bobbytee chapter 1 . 8/23/2009
I won't lie, I thought this was turning into a predictable matchmaker-type fic once the spying party came up at the beginning, but I was so pleasantly surprised by the way this turned out. Great job with both of their personalities. I loved the loaded question regarding fixing the 'broken' heater and how it instantly flipped the table on Yamamoto and his role in their relationship (for once being in control). The fic is sweet but sexy (even though everything graphic was only merely hinted at) and totally won me over. I am so obsessed with these two, but that obsession's only getting worse the more I read great fics like this! Nicely done _
Alizzo chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
wow.

just wow.

i don't even know what to say to you anymore.

That was just so...KICKAS! wOAHZ 8D

long live 8059 3
gonegonegonegongeoengrwiioegjw chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
cute. Real cool, I love the part where Gokudera was drunk and kind-of-sweet and Yamamoto pushes him away 'cause he doesn't want it to be something he'll regret. And the last kiss- like Yamamoto said- "Wow." ;)

Yama's kind of uke here though, not really used to that, but the essence is very well done. 3

nush
zunmo chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Oh, that was PERFECT. I haven't read much KHR fanfic, but the way you wrote Gokudera was just... adorably in character. Your writing has a definite flair to it that I like VERY much :]
hoshi-hime chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Mah I adore this fic. It makes me smile a lot

I love your style so much, I could read it for hours and never get bored. So IC, so poetic, so perfect

Thank you for writing this; I hope you write more.

hoshi-hime