Reviews for The Greater Good
a. r. lindfors chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Sweet!
Nicole chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
First words: So cute :)

OK - Hah - I love it. I really feel like there's like something about this destiny thing.. Call me crazy, do whatever, but i do think that two peoples are knotted up together.. In here - it's just Aang and Katara - but hey! They're so cute and they're made for eachother.. heh.. OK - sorry I'm talking about their love if they were real.. sry.. heh.. .,.
supercdogg95 chapter 1 . 3/5/2008
am i creeping u out w/ all these reviews? sorry, i just really enjoy ur writing! nice kataang fluff! that was so awesome! it made me feel all warm! ya, i know, i'm creepy and as i said b4, a hopeless romantic! thanx!
cruciolicous chapter 1 . 12/9/2007
woohoo! i love the string analogy. i was looking for a good fanfic after the invasion and i finally found it. even though its a oneshot, its very lovable. keep writing ).
Fanwoman chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
I've gotta say, Katara's reaction to that kiss got me down, so much so that, after mulling it over today, I decided to hit ffnet to cheer myself with some fic. This not only gives me hope, it's wonderfully written. I love the part at the beginning about her mom and dad and how you tie it back in at the end. Thank you!
MavsGirl22 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I just love it!

"Oh. She was in love with him."

That did it! That was the line right there, totally perfect! Congrats on yet another fantastic oneshot! :)
AirAang12 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Moving, Intelligent, and stunning! It's absolutely beautiful!

Congratulations! Your Amazing!
SimplySarah1221 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
ah, the relief of discovering an amazing short fic out of all of those other corny stories out there.

loved it.
libowie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
What a beautiful muse. The scene with her mother was lovely, and I love the relazation that she knew they could be sending Aang off to die after he kissed her.
Tsuki's Angel chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
great story keep up the good work...
Promised Flower chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
This is a well written story. The plot is great and so is the dialog. And thanks for using proper grammar!

Hope to see another soon! Good work!
Natalis chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
You know what? This fic has given me a vivid hope for their story beyond. No doubt I love it. ;)

I also waited and waited in those tiring two weeks and finally my wait is over. But in the end, the total failure really wrecked me good. Felt like crying after I watched the movie, just a good thing I read this fic.

I like Katara's summarization about her feelings towards Aang in her adventures with him. Plus point for the kiss. :D
Ryuujin The Dragon King chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
aww...so cute
Aangsfan chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aw! So cute! I LOVED IT!1
JupiterLily chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aww... hehe. This is great. When I saw that kiss in the episode, I had to prevent myself from squealing so as to avoid teasing from my family. XD