Reviews for Intimacy
mamabot chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
so beautiful. Yes, Illmatar is a mentor to me. But wow.. now I see why Letohatchee has you on her list, as well. I tip my keyboard in awe of you. Thank you for sharing this with the world.
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 8 . 6/20/2011
awasome!
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 5 . 6/20/2011
I like it. Good job.
Ria Everwood chapter 2 . 12/15/2010
Sometimes role of oneself get in the way of everything. But neverless, this is still nice and fuffy!
Ria Everwood chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
It's so sweet~ it made me go all mushy~ but I really really like it :)
Marinelife37 chapter 8 . 12/21/2009
Great story. Very funny.
laureas chapter 8 . 10/13/2009
I really hope you will continue this set of one-shots. I enjoy stories about my two favorite cannon pairings. And this last chapter, with Optimus and Ironhide getting 'tatooes' is priceless. My suggestion? Ticklefest!
Litahatchee chapter 8 . 9/8/2008
Aw, Elita trying to talk Optimus into something else;)

I love Ratchet here. He's so funny with his cackling and general amuzement of the situation. I like how he interacts with Ironhide. The convo is great!

“'And because we have crazy fraggers who want to try and impress the femmes who had pity on them and selected them as mates.'

'Greetings.' Came the low rumble of Optimus’ voice. Ratchet cackled again, putting away his marking tools and activating his drill.

'And here’s the leader of them all right now!'"

That is hilarious! Ratchet is having so much fun with this!

“Well, while you went for art, this one got poetic here.” Ratchet"

LOL!

“Eternal sonata.” Ironhide growled. “And if you must know, it means that my spark has only one song now-hers.”

Aw, that is beautiful. Ironhide has such a soft spark for Chromia:) I love the way you portray them:)

“Tell anyone and I will kill you.” The black mech threatened.

“Oh thank Primus, he sounds normal again.” Ratchet said dryly.

“Shut. Up.”

Love those last few lines! LAWL! That's perfect! Ratchet is so funny!
cmdrtekk chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
This chapter seemed to work very well. Each scene had just the right characters present and added to the storyline being pursued in this chapter. No overcrowding.

WEll done.
Jessie07 chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
Great story!
Dragowolf chapter 8 . 9/4/2008
LOVE IT!

Ironhide and Optimus getting tattoos (Or the Cybertronian version of them) for their femmes! LOVE IT!
Jason M. Lee chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
D'aww...
Freakish Child chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
I really like Intimacy, but other than that...

You live in Florida too? Good luck with Hanna, looks like she'll be visiting my neighborhood too.
Bluebird Soaring chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
That is one way to impress a femme, even against her will as it were! Ironhide and poetry in the same sentence for the win ) And Prowl as the perfect onlooker...he is so going to tell Jazz )
flamingmarsh chapter 8 . 9/3/2008
this was good )

yeah Hurricane Hannah is suppose to hit North Carolina to.