Reviews for Forgive Us Our Transgressions
gDeIpVhIrNoEtt chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Thank you for posting this, this is really great
loveaustralia chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Great job keeping Zack and "Seph" in character and writing such a believable argument.

Birdee chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Almost cried. It was just way to sweet!
Chibi Cheesecake chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
;_; *hugs them both*

Aww, so cute, but so sad! Zack and Seph definitely have one of the most interesting relationships in the whole fandom. 3 All the stuff about Sephiroth's nickname was just great.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
;o; it was... beutifully sad and happy TT damn they both die
Stacey chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Those two... such dorks!

Seriously, this was a fun read. I liked the way Zack was in turmoil about what he should call Sephiroth, struggling to remember that he shouldn't shorten the name before running back to the office, and still struggling even after apologies had been exchanged. I think that concept was one of the best bits about the fic; it really makes it stand out as something real that could so easily happen.
Kazaam chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Wow. Such an emotional fic! So heartbreaking in parts, but I loved every minute of it.

Seph's scary when he's angry! XD

And ohh! Everything's just so SQUE! Seph's thoughts about Zack making his life brighter and filling a void, and Zack being so distraught over hurting Seph, and Seph concerned that something had happened to Zack, and the entire forgiveness thing at the end...! Definitely one of the best fics EVER.

**snickers at them not being able to sleep in.** Ah, setting an example. What fun. XD

And it's so cute that Zack stayed to keep Seph company, but fell asleep anyway.

I totally love this fic.
MyIncentive chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
A very well written oneshot exploring the boundaries of Zack and Sephiroth's blossoming friendship. Nice!