Reviews for New Loves
Bellawish2b chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
WHOOP HIS ASS JACOB!lol

update asap
Summer Days And Summer Nights chapter 3 . 8/13/2008
A! OMG what is going to happen! You better update or i'll...um...i don't know yet but I know you'll regret it! lol! Anyway awesome chapter (if you could't tell). Update soon or you'll pay!lol

~katie
ama-chan13 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
lol i love it! i cant wait for more andy eah id forgotten about this fic lol but it's been a month sinc ei updated mine so ur not the only one lol~ama
Kikai NekoChan chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
is thi b?
Kikai NekoChan chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I like the idea!
rosewg chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
First, let me tell you the summary its great, it catchs me inmediately. Then, it's a very interesting story. Just one thing, i think it's too fast, i mean all is happening in a rush. It's a pararel world where Edwards cheat on Bella, i can accept it. Just a suggestion, use the character's personalities, you know the basic of their way to be.

I'll be waiting for your update, i wanna so much to know what is going to do Edward and how is that girl is nobody. Even vampires had the same lines than humans boys, gr .

Take care, bye

Rose _
barbiedoll123 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
that was really good
barbiedoll123 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
how can he do that to her
Aggie19 chapter 2 . 7/25/2008
o Edward...u keep diging a bigger hole...i would love to know how the blond one is...Mel...ick!
alex-luvs-k-j-n chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
how come u havnt reviewed in such a long time this is good
Summer Days And Summer Nights chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I liked it! Please continue
Wonderland Blossom chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
when are you going to update?
daddysgirl1211 chapter 1 . 7/3/2008
good job bella she kept strong not bursting out into sobs finally she shows her strength
Potatoe chapter 1 . 2/21/2008
Interesting plot idea.. but you need to go more into detail. Also, your story starts out with every sentence beginning with "I".But keep writing!
ama-chan13 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
ohoho! forgot that u wrote fics too! nice one so far, love the 'sucks for u' comment! lol ~ama
69 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 Next »