Reviews for Pallet School Adventures : Kindergarten
Ennalight chapter 4 . 2/10/2013
This really is the most random story I have ever read! xD
Ennalight chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Omg... That's just bad... x'3
Ennalight chapter 2 . 2/10/2013
I had to take pauses in reading this chapter because I was laughing to hard! xD
Ennalight chapter 1 . 2/10/2013
Omg! xD
I didn't get it when Gary said 'punish'
Then a few minutes later I went like: ohhhhh

...

Does that mean I'm more innocent than childeren of five?! x'3
Guest chapter 7 . 10/6/2012
YOUR NOT ALOUD TO CURSE UNTIL YOUR 7! XD
A Nihilistic Queen chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
I had a evil teacher in 3rd grade who litteraly hated me! Even ever I had my hand rasied for the answer or a question she would say (My name) no silly answers or questiosn and if I would say it right un like the rest of the kids it would be "no looking in ur book!" She like really hated me and when we did the um like whats in callled or Parent Teacher confercens she would say "oh shes your" and like she had a kid and when I walked in the class room when her kid was in there numores times her kid drew on my desk or on my homeowrk! SHe even said I don't like her that much.
Oxenstierna D. Yuki-Rin chapter 11 . 1/22/2011
*Dies laughing* Oh, my God! This is one of the funniest fanfics I have ever read!
CMPunkFanGirl chapter 1 . 12/8/2009
they should be trated nicer! its so bad that ash and gary got threw against the wall...
Nakamura Namiko chapter 8 . 7/26/2009
Although I find this story to be hilarious, I really don't like Chapter 8. I don't know what "Lil' Bush" is and that is probably why. I think that because I didn't know a lot about the style of humor "Lil' Bush" uses, I didn't get the jokes in this chapter.

It's a great story though.
Alexandra Shinai chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
I can't remember. I think it's initials were FH.
Alexandra Shinai chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
I just realized this.

I saw a site that tells everything people do on . It says you published that story Mime School the same day I published Pikachu's Destiny.

Cool.
Alexandra Shinai chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
NO! IT CAN'T BE OVER! NO!

*passes out*

Dustfinger: Okk... *drags away*
angeldiane chapter 11 . 7/3/2008
That was a very cracky story but I loved it! Very cute kisses by the way! Please continue writing! -
Inuyasha4ever1 chapter 2 . 7/1/2008
OMG! FUNNIEST THING I HAVE READ ON THIS WEBSITE SO FAR! keep up the good work!
KaterinaBeloved chapter 11 . 6/18/2008
lol nice ending to this story...i was listening to japensese music cuz my sis is watching anime on her comp so it reall went with it when i was reading the end summarry lolz ur an awsome writer have a great summer!