Reviews for Finding Home
Jezabel Raewin chapter 40 . 3/15/2013
And I'm back. Did ya miss me? Ok, a few notes:
1) 'ya' got really old with constant use for 'yeah' ...
2) how on earth did I forget about sweet little Lilith? That child, man, she's great.
3) the problem with going back to reread fanfics is that you can't always remember what happens in which story... I thought I remembered more coming out of this story than all that did... And then I remembered the sequel and I rejoiced. _

IAKIW, my dear, you are a talented author and you have great potential. I can't wait to go start Finding Peace. Also, I'm kind of hoping you'll reply to this for I have a question for you. (:

Until Peace is Found,
JeziR
Jezabel Raewin chapter 5 . 3/11/2013
Every time. Every darn time.

Earlier I saw a picture online that said: Do you ever watch Doctor Who just to cry? I feel like that same thing could apply to this story - if nothing else this chapter. And why do we cry? e cry because of its softness, we cry because of its sincerity, because of its perfection, because of its solemnity.

We smile, through the tears now pouring down our faces thank you very much, because it takes a talented author to write such an emotional scene. I know I've read and reviewed this story before, but it needed reading again. Because it's so amazing.

Thank you. Thank you for writing this. I'll be back with shorter reviews for other chapters, no doubt about it.

Jezabel Raewin
readingisdabest chapter 28 . 5/5/2012
Om-frikin-g u said gassy instead of Gazzy it wuz so funny, I winder if da Cullen's heard it like gassy and not Gazzy. Hhhhhhmmmmmmmm
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 40 . 4/14/2012
.. Wow. I still remember seeing that you'd stated you were... 14 right? Only a year older than me and yet writing this amazing fan fiction... Dude you're my new role model.
BGPixieQueen77 chapter 13 . 4/20/2011
How is it April 14 in this chapter and it's April 1 in a later chapter for Iggy's birthday?
CheyCheyRainy chapter 40 . 1/4/2011
This is a really good story. It actually made me cry. My mom didn't know I was reading and asked me what was wrong. Lol. There were some grammatical and spelling issues that I think were mostly just rushed typing. I really like the names. Its an interesting story and the names add to that. Keep writing!
The voices say to kill you chapter 5 . 7/11/2010
it was a good story, but i get bored easily and i don't have the concentration to read something as long as this.
MissA540 chapter 40 . 2/7/2010
Wow. That made me cry almost. So sad. Love it though!

Lexi.
Vera Amber chapter 40 . 9/1/2009
I love this fanfic! :) You're a way better writer than I am. And, now, off to read the sequel!

Vera Amber chapter 36 . 9/1/2009
-whacks computer with Furry Minkle- The computer I own is the property of the online school that I go to, and they have this program installed on it called ContentWatch that doesn't allow me to access 'inappropriate' sites. It's not letting me view chapter 3. -sighs- Well, let me go read chapter 38... -whacks computer with Unfurry Minkle-

Unfurry Minkle: Ow!

Moi: -whacks with Furry Minkle-

Furry Minkle: Ow!

Moi: -rolls eyes-

Vera Amber chapter 2 . 8/31/2009
You know what's really creepy? There's a piano at the hospital my grandmother's at. (And, now, back to reading!)

Dark Neko 4000 chapter 40 . 8/28/2009
wat going to happen to iggy, kari and the others

wat going to happen next
tearsXsolitude chapter 40 . 6/19/2009
OMG must read sequel! I don't know if it's out yet or maybe ur one of those writers that just disappears off the face of the earth i really hope not. i was able to read ur whole story in two days and i stayed up in the morning at ungodly hours please tell me the sequel is somewhere!
Zophers chapter 5 . 6/16/2009
Now THIS is a crossover!
RavenEnna chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
So far, Fang's very OOC. All sensitive and girly.