Reviews for Chuck vs the Shirley Temple
Molotov chapter 1 . 6/15
This story was cooooold blooooded. But an accurate representation of how this scenario would go down legit, or if Chuck had been a serious show on a cable network. Good stuff.
Nomadic Nerd chapter 1 . 12/15/2014
I read this some time ago but failed to review it. As difficult a subject that this is I feel you handled it beautifully. The inner conflict in Sarah is awesome! The struggle between duty and her personal feelings is so sad. Having to treat Chuck the same way she would a "bad guy" has to cause her some pain it'll be especially hard for her if Chuck ever discovers what she did. I don't know if you still are active on this site but i hope you still read your reviews. I wish you would write more. Thanks!
fezzywhigg chapter 1 . 11/7/2014
Just rooting through the archive ;) It's a really sad story honestly but it does touch on the darker aspect of the show only hinted at. I wonder if the show runners had Sarah like Rocky Road to spite you...you never know...that was after you're story.
Grayroc chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
An excellent piece of writing. It leaves so much up in the air. As others have said if Chuck ever came to the realization she had been ordered to this...it may represent the the final betrayal for Chuck. Mother , Father, Best Friend, Jill and now Sarah treating him just like a mark.
charmingcharles2896 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
great story i like how dark it was. I feel bad for Chuck once again she hurts him. I personally don't believe she could live with herself after doing this. I would really like to write a follow up or spin off of this story. if thats okay wit you just PM me. cudos on a great story
s-david-m chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Well done. I think you nailed the calculating approach that probably would be taken to control an asset like Chuck. I half expected Chuck to pull back and really question why it was happening, but Sarah is a master of her craft. Wouldn't at all mind a sequel. Perhaps one where Roan mentions the this trick. That would be pretty devastating I'd think.
spcr71 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Just found your story, and I have to say it was rather good. Unfortunately being on network TV the show couldn't go this way but this would make sense to control Chuck. Your way of having Sarah think through everything was nice and it really showed her conflict with what she was doing. Would have been a great story to do a follow up on. Chuck finding out would have been great.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wow, this was good; I loved it. Poor Sarah...

Angelica (:
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was very interesting, a "Shirley temple"huh. just one question, you got a story that follows after this? I am now invested in this to see what chuck would do if he found out, about that maneuver.
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Well done-sensous without being too graphic-which was right for this. I can see you worked hard, and it paid off. So sad for Chuck, but he's a gentleman, and hopefully it won't be forever that he has to wait for an encore...
PenguinOfTroy chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
this is really great, thanks for writing it :)
c7prankster chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Aw, I enjoyed this piece. The characters seemed spot on. I hope you write some more Chuck stuff!
Sagrav chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was pretty good, and the reader can really feel as Sarah struggles through the whole thing. She's not really involved with Chuck for this to ring too true to her but she isn't totally detached either. There are a couple of grammatical errors here and there you might want to look into.
ACE chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Nice. I'm new to the Chuck-verse but like your style.
Philly Homer chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I liked it! The Casey line at the and had me laughing a lot.