Reviews for Chuck vs the Shirley Temple
charmingcharles2896 chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
great story i like how dark it was. I feel bad for Chuck once again she hurts him. I personally don't believe she could live with herself after doing this. I would really like to write a follow up or spin off of this story. if thats okay wit you just PM me. cudos on a great story
s-david-m chapter 1 . 12/14/2012
Well done. I think you nailed the calculating approach that probably would be taken to control an asset like Chuck. I half expected Chuck to pull back and really question why it was happening, but Sarah is a master of her craft. Wouldn't at all mind a sequel. Perhaps one where Roan mentions the this trick. That would be pretty devastating I'd think.
spcr71 chapter 1 . 11/2/2010
Just found your story, and I have to say it was rather good. Unfortunately being on network TV the show couldn't go this way but this would make sense to control Chuck. Your way of having Sarah think through everything was nice and it really showed her conflict with what she was doing. Would have been a great story to do a follow up on. Chuck finding out would have been great.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Wow, this was good; I loved it. Poor Sarah...

Angelica (:
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
This was very interesting, a "Shirley temple"huh. just one question, you got a story that follows after this? I am now invested in this to see what chuck would do if he found out, about that maneuver.
ermintrude421 chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Well done-sensous without being too graphic-which was right for this. I can see you worked hard, and it paid off. So sad for Chuck, but he's a gentleman, and hopefully it won't be forever that he has to wait for an encore...
PenguinOfTroy chapter 1 . 1/9/2008
this is really great, thanks for writing it :)
c7prankster chapter 1 . 1/8/2008
Aw, I enjoyed this piece. The characters seemed spot on. I hope you write some more Chuck stuff!
Sagrav chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
That was pretty good, and the reader can really feel as Sarah struggles through the whole thing. She's not really involved with Chuck for this to ring too true to her but she isn't totally detached either. There are a couple of grammatical errors here and there you might want to look into.
ACE chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Nice. I'm new to the Chuck-verse but like your style.
Philly Homer chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
I liked it! The Casey line at the and had me laughing a lot.
fictionfrek101 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
It was ok. But I don't exactly get what a Shirley Temple is.
Metropolis-Rising chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Wow. Rough fic that fits into a darker corner of the Chuck-verse. It's completely plausible from Sarah's POV- especially now that she's probably angrier at Chuck since "Chuck vs. The Nemesis". Well written if light on the other character stuff (but I understand that was the point ). I'd like to see what you could do with the other characters- Ellie, or perhaps a solemn Morgan. Thanks for this!