Reviews for Goodbyes Are The Hardest Things
JulianaGrace chapter 1 . 3/12/2008
Ah! I LOVEd it! Oh my gosh Erika, this was beautiful! I loved getting to see it from everyone's (besides Chase's) POV. Genius. You got everything spot on. Amazing. Incredible. I loved how you portrayed everyone's emotions so impeccably! :')

Loves,

Jul!*
Brian chapter 1 . 1/3/2008
That, was, beautiful.

For the Goodbye Quinn arc of Victim of Love, you probably should use the same format you did here.

Dorm wise, Zoey, Quinn and Lola are in 101, while Dana, Nicole, and Zhou Qing, are in room 103.

After Quinn leaves, due to a room mix up, Katya becomes Lola and Zoey's new roomie.
GinnyAndDracoForever chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Good job, I liked it! :]

And good, I'm not the only one who cried when I watched it! Haha it was CRAZY! And I watched it on my laptop in the hallway at college...and I still cried! Ah it was such an intense episode!

So the second part airs Friday Dec 7th? I have to download the episodes online because the US is stupid and is way behind, so I have no idea when new episodes get posted. So yeah, is it the 7th? If you could let me know that would be awesome. :]

And one more thing - you're going to be 18? That is so awesome! I've been 18 since April 25th and I just LOVE finding older Zoey 101 fans. It's always good to know I'm not the only "older" person who loves the show. :]
erica chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
That was the BEST episode of Zoey 101 yet. I live in the U.S. but i downloaded it off of

Great oneshot! Can't wait to see part 2!
grnsthnwblck chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I have no idea what episode you are talking about, but it was very well written. Any idea where I could go to watch it?

Also, the Twilight series is ah-mazing!

Keep up the good work!
ppatel chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Even though I have not seen the episode, Thats was a great fic!

(and i really hate amercia right now, for airing the series earlier in canada than the u.s! After all the series is filmed here for gods sake!)
Stripysockz chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
There are actually tears in my eyes right now! There's not really much else to say, when a fanfic is that good it speaks for itself. I loved it, and I can't wait to read the second part, update soon!
Zut Alors chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Happy early birthday!

I really liked it so far.. haven't seen the new episode yet, just another reason to hate the states..

I think this is some of the best you've written in a while. Lovin' how you made it a little funny on Michael's part, instead of just sad.

Can't wait for part 2...

-Rachel
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Goodbye Zoey could be the series finally? No!

You got everybody except Chase, for obvious reasons.

Quinn irons her underwear? Hahahahaha. That's just silly.
x.Tohru.Seraphina.x chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aww so sad.

I wish the episodes aired in the UK sooner.

Xx Tohru x Seraphina xX
Zoey.Chase4eva chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Omg,best episode ever?

This part confuses me..

Im guessing Zoey is leaving PCA for good?

HOW CAN THAT BE GREAT?

O.o

she cant leave x[

they should not end the season this way!

grr!

im ok now,man you are soo lucky you live in canada!

x]

cant wait for the sequel!