Reviews for The Best Chrismukkah Ever
atron chapter 1 . 12/4/2012
I'm mad at Tim. A/P was sweet. Looking forward to part 2.
Brooke chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Awww... this was so super sweet! Lovely job, well done!
Melonrinds chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Very very fluffy fic (though i'm in no position to reprimand you from that ;)). I was wondering what the last gift would be and was not disappointed. Of course a toy ornithomimus is the perfect A/P gift ;)
mizcharley chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I saw you posted another story, so I was compelled to read. This story was very funny and amusing, I must say. I think if it had been any other couple, it would have been unrealistically fluffy, but since it was Arnold and Phoebe, it worked very well.

And please update your other story soon. :)
katy chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I never though I'd read a Magic Schoolbus fic, but I'm glad I did! This was absolutely hilarious and adorable, all in one! I wouldn't have thought of Arnold and Phoebe as a couple, honestly but you made it work. :-D Good job!
EverAfter153 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Aw, A/P fluff! I love it! And hooray for OC references!
TheModernWay chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Hilarious and fluffy without being too fluffy...if that makes sense, LOL. Loved it!
quirky cricket chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
"as she handed Arnold his hot cocoa"

- Arnold has it GOOD.

"Phoebe was hard to shop for."

- Because giving animals as Chrismukkah presents is a bad idea.

"He realized he was still wearing the hat, and he took it off, smiling at it."

- Aw

""So, it's like eight days of presents and one day of many presents?" Carlos asked."

- CARLOS IS BEING INSIGHTFUL. AND FUNNY.

- Wanda as Ralphie's rich girlfriend WINS

"their "Bat Cave"."

- less weird than the Friz's bat cave... or castle...

""Hell, I'd kill myself before I had to buy a whole lot of crap for D.A.," Carlos sighed. "But at least she doesn't expect me to, so I don't." "

- what a GREAT boyfriend.

""You violated the nads rule!" Ralphie pointed out. "When Wanda was dragging me to that stupid ass ballet, you threw a basketball at my nuts and said, 'Have fun at the NUTcracker'!""

- HE WOULD. AND WANDA WOULD. AND ALL IS WELL.

""Oh, well isn't this a surprise. Did you want us to give you a facial?" She clapped her hands and smiled. "No! You want us to give you a manicure?""

- EVEN BETTER.

""So she'd be the kind of sucker who would...appreciate...crappy gifts.""

- Yep! :)

""It's nothing you wouldn't deny, believe me," she said, grinning."

- Uh oh...

"He smiled. "Glad you love them, but don't expect all your gifts to be as gorgeous.""

- HE GETS HER ROT, DOESN'T HE?

"She pulled a giant stuffed fox out of the bag."

- I wonder what THIS was inspired by... ;)

"She gave his butt a little pinch. "I can't believe I scarred your butt in the third grade with my teeth. And what a nice tokhes, too.""

- Yiddish!Phoebe wins.

"He was surprised. "My mother gave you great-grandma Rosen's recipe? She swore she'd never let anyone outside the Rosen family see it.""

- YOU WROTE MRS. P SORT OF NOT HATING PHOEBE? I DON'T BELIEVE IT!

"The gang had a massive snow ball fight at the Walkerville West End Park near Walker Lake"

- I love this image. Love it.

""Ha, I'd like to see you try. I'm five inches taller than you. And bigger, I must say." He gave him another wet willy."

- You know I love this. You also know why.

""Fudge! And in dreidel-shape!" He took a bite of one. "You did well on drawing on the letters.""

- I love bottomless-pit!Arnold

"She held her head high with fake arrogance. "I was the star, wasn't I?""

- WIN!

"(unlike Wanda, who was not allowed to drive in three counties because of speeding tickets)."

- Walkerville should be in Delaware for this... because Delaware only HAS three counties.

"When he left, Carlos looked at the other two. "He really is a whiny little girl.""

- Yeah, but a TICKET?

"Mrs. Perlstein's employer"

- the way this is phrased makes it sound like she's in some shifty business... SHE'S IN THE JEWISH MAFIA.

""Of course," she giggled. "I had the biggest crush on you after that dinosaur field trip, and when the Friz put us together, I nearly fainted.""

- She would, too...

"Her response was nipping his bottom lip with her teeth as she unbuttoned his jeans."

- Foxy times ensue.

"her south of the border."

- ay carumba!

"Arnold chuckled. "No, I'm good, sir. Don't think Phoebe will like that much.""

- UNTIL HE ACTUALLY BANGS MRS. T.

"("Keep the door open!" Mr. Terese called upstairs)"

- so he can see what they're doing?

""Phoebe, there is a party in my mouth.""

- and she's invited. To the mouth party.

"She giggled. "I know, but I wanted to get the best I could find.""

- They're both too cute.

"They saw a flash, and they realized Keesha took a picture with her digital camera. "Just got it for Christmas. This is a picture for the annual Gang Scrapbook.""

- IT'S THE COVER.

"He cocked an eyebrow and grinned. "Bulge?""

- Oh Arnold and his pride and joy.

"He pinched her hip. "Tomorrow's going to be the best day of Chrismukkah. I'm going to make it so romantic, even you will want to throw up.""

- vomiting is romantic.

"It was the only meat she would allow herself to eat without guilt."

- Because they learned in third grade that sea creatures don't have souls.

- Arnold is so a fancy boy.

""We've had a lot of sex in the past couple of days, right?""

- Um, that's how they roll.