Reviews for I've Got You
pointer39 chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
lmao that's hilarious "You are cordially invited to the wedding..."
Berka of the sand chapter 1 . 9/25/2015
Omg that was perfect at the end ...I broke out laughing and got kicked out of class for that
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 4/7/2015
Awesome Story! One of my Favorites that always makes me smile.
Naruto/Kin being the pairing makes this even better :)
warrof chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Dang... That is quite good!
ThrashtillDeath chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh. My. God.

That is just so Naruto it hurts. Excellent stuff.
Tammiechan chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
awesome! I LOVE IT !
Metal Monstrosity chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
One of my favourite one-shots
Personance chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
100th review! I loved this story a lot. I hope you continue writing more stories like these. This story was beautiful.
Quazillionaire chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love this story so much. I wish it continued. Maybe someday you or someone else could write a sequel about the wedding. :D I might even be able to do it, if I have time.
Blackveil24 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
So darned cheesy, I nearly had to go to the stupid dentist...have no idea why I'm smiling like a bloody idiot, though. Why the hell are you writing this girly stuff when you are a man?!

Great writing skills you have albeit. Now go and get a girl or something. It's tough being a man, innit? HA. I can't sympathize. Good work.
xkcd chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
very good oneshot, i reread it already a couple of times over the course of some months reading other stories on this site, an its one of the best i found here.
Although a little continuation would be the cherry on top
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
LMAO,He has balls of fuinjutsu reinforced titanium!
Dyrnwyn1994 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Could u do me and everyone else who read and loved this story a HUGE favor and make this a two shot? I want to read about the wedding; not to mention how they'd act at the wedding and maybe show their reaction to reading naruto's letter.
draco122 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
wow that was epic i loved it. So much death and violence. Pure Naruto loved it
DragonXander chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Man, this was touching in a sick twisted 'leave bodies to fake our death and run away together' kind of way. I personally would like to see it turn into a two-shot with, I dunno, pre-wedding nervousness and stuff.