Reviews for I've Got You
ExplodingKnuckler chapter 1 . 4/7
Awesome Story! One of my Favorites that always makes me smile.
Naruto/Kin being the pairing makes this even better :)
warrof chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Dang... That is quite good!
ThrashtillDeath chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Oh. My. God.

That is just so Naruto it hurts. Excellent stuff.
Tammiechan chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
awesome! I LOVE IT !
Metal Monstrosity chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
One of my favourite one-shots
Personance chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
100th review! I loved this story a lot. I hope you continue writing more stories like these. This story was beautiful.
TheQuasiZillionaire chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
I love this story so much. I wish it continued. Maybe someday you or someone else could write a sequel about the wedding. :D I might even be able to do it, if I have time.
Blackveil24 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
So darned cheesy, I nearly had to go to the stupid dentist...have no idea why I'm smiling like a bloody idiot, though. Why the hell are you writing this girly stuff when you are a man?!

Great writing skills you have albeit. Now go and get a girl or something. It's tough being a man, innit? HA. I can't sympathize. Good work.
xkcd chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
very good oneshot, i reread it already a couple of times over the course of some months reading other stories on this site, an its one of the best i found here.
Although a little continuation would be the cherry on top
cheers
Reishin Amara chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
LMAO,He has balls of fuinjutsu reinforced titanium!
Dyrnwyn1994 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Could u do me and everyone else who read and loved this story a HUGE favor and make this a two shot? I want to read about the wedding; not to mention how they'd act at the wedding and maybe show their reaction to reading naruto's letter.
draco122 chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
wow that was epic i loved it. So much death and violence. Pure Naruto loved it
Draco122
DragonXander chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Man, this was touching in a sick twisted 'leave bodies to fake our death and run away together' kind of way. I personally would like to see it turn into a two-shot with, I dunno, pre-wedding nervousness and stuff.
Kotetsu Bushido chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
THIS IS THE BEST KIN STORY I'VE EVER READ!
I really don't have much to say, you nailed it. Their was so much emotion, scenery, and you even had suspense (what Naruto's letters said, and the others' reactions). This was simply astounding.
shugokage chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Haha great story and awesome idea!