Reviews for Waiting Grace
NICE
euforie chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
haha, that was nice!
FFfan chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
i really love this story:D and im a closet lover of this couple like ichigoXnanao too:XD but i hope to read more of this couple and i really love it keep it up:D
Oblight chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
FINALLY a new Byakuya pairig! Quite refreshing, and well written. Haha...I love Nanao's character, and you capture it nicely here. She would be worried about that ring, wouldn't she? :)

TB
breezybiatch chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
CUTE!

I always thought nanao and him would make a good couple. I mean, with Bya's first wife dead so early on... he's become so cold and calculating... Similar to Nanao. I feel hurt for nanao, what with her being a replica of Shunsui's previous lieutenant! Its spelled REPLACEMENT all over it! So with two broken hearts, I think they'd do good together, neither trying to replace the previous loves, both logical, simple and secretly very kind.
Avalon Estel chapter 1 . 2/27/2008
Excuse me for a moment while I get the squee rampage out of my system...

SQUE!ONEONEONE!

...Thank you.

I adore, adore, ADORE Byakuya Kuchiki so much that there are not words in the English language to describe just how much, and though I've never in my life even considered - for the slightest instant - this pairing, but it fits. It worked really well, and I think that was because of how you wrote it. Byakuya not knowing what to do with himself is gorgeous, and Nanao being indecisive was lovely. Great work again, and I really enjoyed this.
judikickshiney chapter 1 . 2/8/2008
So cute! I adore it! I could totally picture it all. And Byakuya really wouldn't know what to do with himself...at all.

And he is sort of mopey...

But we love him anyway. He's the Byronic Hero of Bleach...

Judi
RaeSJ chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
I liked this. I'm a closet NanaoxByakuya fan (as well as a closet NanaoxKisuke fan, and an open NanaoxShunsui fan). This was good. Very cute. Please write some more!
darkangel1910 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
It was a good AU.
girlblue chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Very cute- very nice!

Girlblue
xiomara chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
you should write more stories about this pairing, it was quite funny and romantic, good job and good luck.
JenovaJuice97 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
romantic...nvr thought of this pairing...but i liked this
Airen Sakura Fuyu chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
this is nice... are you sure this is a oneshot? would love it theres a continuation... :) byakuya and nanao are such an odd pair but you did it nicely.