Reviews for And the Gifts of the Magi Will Abound
Sharksbean chapter 15 . 6/7/2010
okay i have to admit that the identity of who Jill's ghostly rescuer being her great grandfather caught me completely by surprise. It was rather kind of like an Alfred Hitchcock (at least i think thats how you spell his name) moment. loved this story hope you will the final resolution story soon (so reminds me of the matrix for some reason i dont know) cause this is by far the best fanfiction work i've ever read. i seriously think you should write professionally. Great stuff looking forward to more bye bye
Sharksbean chapter 14 . 6/7/2010
Loving the chapter here I am definitely getting why you gave this story the title that you did. didn't know a basketball player made so much. lol!
Sharksbean chapter 13 . 6/7/2010
to be honest i am surprised that shego didn't tear apart the place as soon as she found out lol even with her being so far reformed from her evil/temperamental ways lmao great chapter
Sharksbean chapter 10 . 6/6/2010
the history between jason and tara is pretty much exactly what i thought it would be. Great chapter
Sharksbean chapter 9 . 6/6/2010
ok i knew larry was the guy that broke tara's heart in highschool a third of the way through this chapter but i had no idea that larry wasnt even his real name lol! ironic isnt it? great plot twist. looking forward to the rest, but as it's coming up on 4 am here in florida i need to go to sleep lol!
Sharksbean chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
i always hated cliff hangers lol! great chapter love the suspense
Sharksbean chapter 7 . 6/4/2010
ok this drew guy has definitely planned his attack strategy as well as a grandmaster in chess. not like that doofus drakken who only ever made it up as he went along (except of course in STD, which is the only time he came up with an intelligent plan of attack, apart from the end of the series where he was forced to help save the world ironically). and if you ever want to watch kim possible on demand go to they can meet all your kp needs. greatstory so far looking forward to reading the rest. God bless
Sharksbean chapter 6 . 6/3/2010
yono the destroyer huh? very interesting. The plot thickens i see.
Sharksbean chapter 5 . 6/3/2010
needless to say it all really is rather ironic. roflmao! great chapter.
Sharksbean chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
really excellent chapter here! now it is all starting to make a little bit of sense. Quite frankly as a catholic myself i would believe that jills predicament is definitely part of a planof divine providence, because i just don't believe in chance. Iwould also have to say that the smiling bearded guy that led Jill to Larry's cabin had to be the one and only St Nicholas himself, who was actually a catholic bishop in his day believe it or not. great chapter and great story so far, I look forward to reading the rest. Good day and God bless
Sharksbean chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
ok now this story really has my attention. i mean drakken making a near perfect clone to escape prison and it fooled everyone for fifteen years? crazy!
Uzziel chapter 15 . 6/27/2009
Somehow, I knew that Tara's grandfather had acted as Jill's guide; fellow serious writers can pick up the setups and their inevitable twists, fairly quickly.

Yes, Dr. J: I consider you to be a serious writer, perhaps one of the best on 's KP boards.

This work was a bit of a challenge for me, as I had to seriously suspend my disbelief to immerse myself into your future setting. Plus, with your title "...Magi Will Abound" juxtaposed with your mentioning that you were/are an AD&D player for twenty some-odd years, I could only ponder where the heck this prose was going to lead!

Anyway, I enjoyed this work, immensely; by the passion you had typed into it, I could tell *this* was one of the works you really wanted to scribe. As others had mentioned, I found the medical jargon to be a little dry and confusing; heck - I had to break out and dust off an old medical encylopedia to figure out just what the heck you had typed (which is why I'm a gunsmith and not a doctor). For future works, I suggest that you add a small glossary should you use technical terms that are not common knowledge.

Anyway, this review has gone on long enough. Just keep up the good work, Dr. J.

*Shabbat Shalom*

-Uzziel-

I
Mack53B chapter 15 . 5/11/2009
I have been reading some of my favorite author's favorites. I like your stories. I have always liked O'Henry's Gifts of the Magi. You did an excellent job with that. You brought tears to my eyes at the end. Thank you.
Sentinel103 chapter 15 . 7/2/2008
Nice finish here Jerridan, and I understand how a busy life can slow down some of the other things that you love to do in life.

Thanks again,

Larry (Sentinel 103)
Sentinel103 chapter 11 . 7/1/2008
Well Jerridan, nice story. I knew that should have read "Queen's Gambit" before I read the "Gifts". Oh well, I'm this far into it I might as well finish this was. I was wondering what Kevin and Tara had for each other in HS. It's almost like another Kim/Ron pairing. Since there is going on here -oh and I like Tara being the main charactor here-I expect that you are working on another story in this epic. Also, like the way the prophecy is working here. Hanna is mentioned. Looks like she becomes a major enforcer. I still expect Ron to tkae up a larger roll as do KJ and Mim. Let Kimmie have a little rest here. Also, would like to see Eric, Erik and Shego kick Drakken's and Drew's butts. If they don't defeat Kim one of them will be turned to stone. And that wouldn't be a bad thing.

Thanks,