Reviews for And the Gifts of the Magi Will Abound
CajunBear73 chapter 10 . 1/5/2008
Incredible confrontation with Tara and a huge part of her high school past! There'll be quite a few mixed up emotions running through that hospital for a bit, and then there is Melissa. Still the battle to save her life too.

Focus shifting to Kim, Ron and their mysterious new player in Drakken's fold? If Drew's so good at blocking Ron's viewings, how are they going to get a handle on all of this?

Yankee Bard chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
Two good twists and a teaser in one chapter. I figured MMP would play a role in Team Possible's escape, but not in the manner it did. Larry's true identity was a bigger surprise. Just goes to show you can't escape your past. It was also a bit of a suprise that Yono seems to be more interested in Kim than in Ron. Wondering if Wade will quickly learn the identity of Drew I's mom.
CajunBear73 chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
What goes around, huh? Boy, I realized about half way through this chapter who had saved Tara's daughter. Very fine work of hiding this in plain sight... You Yoda, you!

Some light on what happened to abort the hit on Kim from the new blue boy to come up I'm sure. Didn't expect this to happen. That's got to be one heck of an explanation to hear.

Now that the identity of Larry has been revealed, fireworks to follow?

There's still Melissa, Kim, Ron and their family. Not to mention, Shego's about to arrive. Going to be some chaos at HQ, seriously!

Come back soon!

spectre666 chapter 9 . 1/3/2008
Well, now, that's a twist. :D Let's see now, we have a jr. blue boy who's connected to the Yono, a hero who was once a zero, and a mystified Wade. This could get very violent in a short time. Keep up the twisties, you're intrigueing me greatly. Good job.

screaming phoenix chapter 8 . 12/31/2007
Got to give you your props on this is much more dangerous than in most stories I have read, a lot more over the was interesting how you showed the twins both how dangerous missions are and how dangerous their mother can be.

It's always a shock to find out how much better your parents are than you 't wait to see what happens next!
Yankee Bard chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Good action scenes. It's nice to know henchmen still fear our hero. Somehow I doubt the cavalry will arrive, so it's all up to Kim, Ron and the girls. Somebody is in for a big surprise.
CajunBear73 chapter 8 . 12/30/2007
Pretty wild fight on the ground that Kim had. Twenty-five, huh? In four and a half minutes? Yeah, she's a little rusty... LOL!

Now Drew, Drakken and the other bad guys seem to have the final upper hand in this pursuit. Well, I guess Ron's vision will come into play shortly. Can't wait to see how that happens and where this goes afterward.

Happy New year guy!

CajunBear73
screaming phoenix chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
You have a nice flow in this story good action segways as who Drakken's nephew really is and how he is directing the did he get the training for the visions,as Ron did or something amd Ron's daughters have to be the wildcard in this,something that wasn't forseen or setting reminds me of "Ice Station Zebra" a movie that is a favorite of mine.I can almost feel the fridged wind and snow blowing. Good job, waiting for the update.
CajunBear73 chapter 7 . 12/16/2007
Well, it's looking very bleak for the future of Team Possible here.

A very dangerous enemy, who has mystical farsight capabilities, planned according to what visions they have seen, and have the ability to block Ron from getting any picture of their plans, much less their existence.

A carefully staged ambush prepped and ready to be sprung, using the snowstorm and the S&R mission as the means, its looking pretty bad for the members of Team Possible on that Sunhawk right now.

Ron's vision of the past will come to fruition, and where this takes them has yet to be explained, but now comes the ambush.

screaming phoenix chapter 1 . 12/12/2007
I am impressed, this is a fine story so far. A nice look at some of the gang of Middletown High so far after and Ron with five kids? Well they have been and Kevin, glad you kept up that storyline of Campy's I enjoyed it the first time. I see the influances of Campy and MrDrP in your work .These are two of my favorites authors on this site as well. Keep up the good work I look forward to more of your work.
CajunBear73 chapter 6 . 12/11/2007
Now comes the point of convergence of all three threads here.

Yeah, its going to be quite hairy and dramatic. Flashes of the past to mix in with the current sitch and finally the face of the enemy is shown. Wondered how Ron wasn't able to view what came so easily in the past.

Now comes the action and heavy drama.

CajunBear73 chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
Very good chapter of lessons learned, hard way or a bit easier, with these two. After the hesitation was overcome, it finally comes out as to what drove each to that cabin and how, by circumstance, they are connected now.

Faith does help keep the inner fires inside us burning, no matter what level they burn, and without it we may not continue.

Now with the urgency of leaving the cabin in the continuing storm, Jill and Larry now have something to push out for to get down that mountain. Hope nature isn't too harsh on them.

So next comes the mixed adventures of S&R in this storm while the enemy has chosen to strike in the chaos the storm has brought?

Should be a very exiting chapter!

spectre666 chapter 5 . 12/9/2007
Very nice transition. You've kept the tension high, but allowed the comaradery to build. Nice insert on the Clancy "classic" :D. Altthough I would have picked "Patriot Games". :P As the two grow more in tune the tension mounts. Leaving us with a nice cliffie. Will the ceiling collapse? Will the rescuers arrive? Talk about little Nell. (G)

Thanks

spectre666 chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
Ah, pathos, you do it so well. The juxtipositioning of clinical cold heartedness with personal tragedy is most definitely your forte. While the technobabble may be dry, it is necesary to move the story in the direction you're seeking. To me, it enhances the reality. The only cringe I have is the startling coincidence of Jill's savior and Melissa's savior. I can only suppose Lary chose that AO because he could be close to his daughter even though he couldn't bear to see her. Well done.

CajunBear73 chapter 4 . 12/8/2007
The degrees of separation here are one, or two...

Quite overwhelming this is to Larry. His reaction led him to be a port in storm for Jill in her young angst and drama. She'll learn, she'll learn.

Glimmer of hope in Tara's latest plan of attack, and all have to hope it's not too late. Tara's been keeping busy and it's only in the quiet moments when she feels the emptiness of Jill's disappearance.

Kim's torn between her being overwhelmed by the lack of support at home, the search for Jill in that blizzard, her latest Ops action in the works and the politics of succeeding while stepping on someone else's toes. Her Kimness had better relax to get delegation at home accomplished; if you continue to take it upon yourself to do everything, then everyone else will let you do it! As for the work side: Ah, the joys of command; but Ron is there to help as is the rest of the Team Possible family.

A dimming of stage lights on Melissa's predicament, now on to Jill, Larry and that search?

50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »