Reviews for And the Gifts of the Magi Will Abound
CajunBear73 chapter 3 . 12/5/2007
Mysterious benefactor, then the haven of the cabin: Jill is one lucky little lady. In close quarters she and Larry may open up about their issues.. it could happen.

Kim and Ron having a moment in the aftermath of her guilt and safe haven from the rising emergencies in their lives.

Very good chapter. Stockholm and relief in the early stages for both sets of parties, as more to come. The blizzard will figure in very much as the climaxes approach, won't it?

CajunBear73 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
Very detailed and informative chapter on what Team Possible has grown into after all these years. Now a massive nearly para-military outfit they take on a far-reaching variety of missions. S&R being just one of them, as they are looking for Jill in that snowstorm.

So Drakken's been out for nearly 15 years and Ron's been unable to locate him due to interference with his MMP meditation, until that night. Mysteries to solve as little Drewbie could be someone very close to Kim or her family or friends. (Clue in the tower?)

Good to see Kim and Ron still play with each other as they had so many years ago.

Onward!

spectre666 chapter 2 . 12/2/2007
You're building the tension nicely. Not only do we have a lost girl, we have a "lost boy", Drewbie. An unknown with potentially hazardousw abilities. New Bebes, who can probably fight better as they are more relieable. And to top it all off, we have a mystic master who is only seeing flashes. Keep it up, the story is progressing nicely.

Spectre
spectre666 chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Nice start. You have a way with underused characters, such as Tara, that really brings them to fullness. I'll be waiting with anticipation.

Spectre
CajunBear73 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Quite the drama at Tara and Kevin's. Looks like Jill traveled down a slightly different path than her mother when it came to jocks and the food chain. Tara should have told her about her experiences at that age, but we never think they are old enough, do we? Ex: see Kim and Ron with K-J and Mim...

Interesting world in this trip 24 years into the future here. Enjoying the intermixing of events, life and human moments as this moves along.

Now for the drama of S & R in a screaming blizzard.

50 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4