Reviews for After School Special
Tsukiko K chapter 13 . 9/11
Jean pisses me off in this. He has no right to treat Ed this way, not after what he's done.
claramusic1115 chapter 43 . 4/6
THIS WAS SO GOOD! Sometimes it was so sad that I wanted to throw my computer across the room but it was all worth it in the end! I loved this story so much and your writing is AWESOME!
really loved this fic :D

i don't read to many modern day AUs, but i must say...i truly loved this one! great work!

i hope you add bonus storys to this:3

-ZeyTheFox-
i am loving this so far! :D its amazing! im not even half way through and im already thinking "i don't want this to end!"
i don't understand why Ed is seeing Al in armor, or Roy in his uniform. is this all going to be Eds dream?...like hes going to wake up, and none of this AU was real? i hope not. (a fic i really loved did that after like...hours of reading...that kinda sucked)

or are you playing on the fact theres multiple worlds(like CoS)?

or maybe nether, i'll keep reading and find out!

-ZeyTheFox-
Lerya-chan chapter 43 . 1/15
This was just amazing.
Thank you for sharing this!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/7/2016
At first I was like "what it's going too fast" but then I said fuck it.
inuyashamunkey chapter 41 . 5/2/2016
awww they had kids~ and kept elysia~ awwww
inuyashamunkey chapter 36 . 5/2/2016
roy that son of a bitch. he made out with someone drunk when Ed was out of town!
Charles Rosas chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Is it just me or does it seem weird how Mustang is so harsh or that they never show him punishing the kids? I don't know it could just be me and my weird conspiracy obsessed self.
Airam-a chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
This is so sad ;_; This reminded me of my mother, she hated when my father,sister and I wanted to stay with her at the hospital, she always got mad when we tried wanted us in bed , I still think it was very selfish of her but I love her a lot . I was planning to write a review as soon as I finished reading your fic, but I couldn't help to remember my mom when I read this chapter.
So far the story is very good :D , I'm not an english speaker so I hope I didn't misspell some words XD
hmp chapter 30 . 3/24/2015
oh COME ON! How much drama are we going to put them through... just had a thought though... AlxAl maybe... I'm just going to leave that here.
hmp chapter 28 . 3/24/2015
NOOOOooOoOooOOoO! what are you doing to my sweet little Al?
HMP chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
Why all the drama! Why! 'Cause now I want to finish this story but then I don't...
an chapter 30 . 3/3/2015
This chapter was so.. Hell-WOW i don't have the words to describe how much this chap was surprising and beautiful
The most for the relationship of the brothers and the appearance of Heiderich x)!
King chapter 43 . 2/24/2015
Oh my god... That was beautiful. I cried several times and I loved the ending. You wrote this so well and incoporated a the characters and the original roles in this so naturally and I can't help but be stunned. Keep writing!