Reviews for After School Special
inuyashamunkey chapter 41 . 5/2
awww they had kids~ and kept elysia~ awwww
inuyashamunkey chapter 36 . 5/2
roy that son of a bitch. he made out with someone drunk when Ed was out of town!
Charles Rosas chapter 20 . 11/11/2015
Is it just me or does it seem weird how Mustang is so harsh or that they never show him punishing the kids? I don't know it could just be me and my weird conspiracy obsessed self.
Airam-a chapter 14 . 7/12/2015
This is so sad ;_; This reminded me of my mother, she hated when my father,sister and I wanted to stay with her at the hospital, she always got mad when we tried wanted us in bed , I still think it was very selfish of her but I love her a lot . I was planning to write a review as soon as I finished reading your fic, but I couldn't help to remember my mom when I read this chapter.
So far the story is very good :D , I'm not an english speaker so I hope I didn't misspell some words XD
hmp chapter 30 . 3/24/2015
oh COME ON! How much drama are we going to put them through... just had a thought though... AlxAl maybe... I'm just going to leave that here.
hmp chapter 28 . 3/24/2015
NOOOOooOoOooOOoO! what are you doing to my sweet little Al?
HMP chapter 20 . 3/24/2015
Why all the drama! Why! 'Cause now I want to finish this story but then I don't...
an chapter 30 . 3/3/2015
This chapter was so.. Hell-WOW i don't have the words to describe how much this chap was surprising and beautiful
The most for the relationship of the brothers and the appearance of Heiderich x)!
King chapter 43 . 2/24/2015
Oh my god... That was beautiful. I cried several times and I loved the ending. You wrote this so well and incoporated a the characters and the original roles in this so naturally and I can't help but be stunned. Keep writing!
Jason Elric chapter 43 . 1/4/2015
I've been following this story since I was a junior in high school and I've just now finished it today. Oh my god I can't believe I didn't finish it so much sooner. I love this story so much that if there was a "cherish forever" option instead of just a "favorite" option, this story would so go in there.
AllenxEdward chapter 43 . 1/3/2015
Awwwwwww! I love it! It is sooooooooo cute! What a perfect ending!
Guest chapter 42 . 8/16/2014
OH, MY, GOOD, NESS, GARSH, DARN, IT, I, LOVED IT SO MUCH
Complete FM chapter 16 . 8/14/2014
I was staring at the house number, trying to figure out the reference, and then- bingo! It's from Ed's pocket watch, the date the burnt down their house and left Reesembool. Great idea, actually.
Me has bad grammer chapter 24 . 8/13/2014
Didn't you use the line 'goddammit all, stop being so cute' in your other story Adventures in Babysitting? When Roy is babysitting seven and eight year old Al and Ed? Roy almost says the f bomb and instead tactfully changes it to fudge at the last second, and Al tells him that he likes fudge? Other than that bit of curiosity, This pretty good story, a lot better than most story's. Although I'm slightly disappointed that you changed Izumi and Sig Curtis into bad guys. I mean, why?
Guest chapter 21 . 8/6/2014