Reviews for After School Special
Sentimentalstories chapter 42 . 1/25
I really liked this story. It was filled with emotions, each sadness and laughter, that just sucked me in, and I almost cried at the end. Thank you for writing this )
Sentimentalstories chapter 16 . 1/20
Oh. My. God! That one sentence... Too! Long! How on Earth did you manage to write it so long? Sorry I complain about this but it really bothered me. You could have put a dot in place of almost every "and"-word. Text itself was nice the moment should have had more emotions on it, and it would have come simply by dividing the sentence in parts.
Sentimentalstories chapter 2 . 1/19
I just realized that I have read the beginning of this fic years ago. I have no memory why I didn't finnish it then, maybe I lost it or forgot to put the bookmark, I don't know. Either way, I'm very happy I found this again, and this time I'm not going to stop half way )
Yuu3 chapter 2 . 12/31/2013
...Jean x Roy? With Roy as the Uke?!
O.M.G. You did Not. Ed, parents, fear, Abuse?!
Br0kenChim3ra chapter 42 . 11/28/2013
Omf
This was the best fucking RoyEd fic I have EVER read
Like, seriously
And dammit, everyone should have an Al! I know I want one now... T.T
My favorite part had to be when Ed came back downstairs after he and Roy...made up after their first fight and Al kept telling him how loud he was.
Omf, I could NOT stop laughing!
XDDDDD
Well, anyways, VERY great job!
cheeseisthebestevr chapter 10 . 11/13/2013
I really do like this fic, it's interesting, but why'd you choose to make Izumi and Sig so bad? In the manga/anime they're like his second parents? And why is Havoc such a dick? He's quite the opposite.
I was just curious.
mamita chapter 42 . 11/8/2013
Hello, I loved your fic, and see when something between Roy and Ed, because Maes not really like that idiot is selfish and sometimes Roy with Ed, and Ed with Al trouble is sometimes , and he goes, I do not get, is because they are so good with Al, and so bad with Ed, or that Al was an angel, but I do not like mess including siblings or friends, especially friends, especially because my favorite couple is RoyxEd, I can not see another couple, in this combination, Ed liabilities hundred, sometimes as Roy and Ed the same, that few are romantic, and silly, and I wanted to see the POV of Roy more, to see if there is more action between them, I hope they do more fics, keep it up, thank you and kisses.
Ravenshadow16 chapter 20 . 9/24/2013
That's it, I'm officially in love with your writing style. I might just have to stalk your masterpieces of writing. (Joke, I'm not stalker) I usually always wait until I finish the story to review it but I can't hold myself back. The story so far is magnificent, I love every bit of it. Take it from someone who looks for and points out every error to the author, this story is as close to perfect as it can be. I can't pick out any error, but I'm just one to believe that nothing is perfect. If you believe that things can be perfect, than that is what this story is. I love you writing style, this is a master piece, I get caught up in every emotion the characters do . . . thank you for being so imaginative and for deciding to put your ideas down on paper. This is truly a work of art. Again, thank you for showing it to the world.
Raven
YukiFenikkusu chapter 29 . 8/3/2013
When I was six I used to always be able to find Waldo. Now at 16 I can't even come close to the little bugger.
iMakeMistakes chapter 42 . 7/24/2013
I literally stayed up all night reading your story it was so well written along with having great character development. Your plots and sub-plots kept me entertained to no end. And I loved how you didn't make sex the main factor of the story. Definitley one of the best fanfiction that I have ever read. Good job
DrummerDancer chapter 42 . 7/18/2013
Very, very good! Just finished the whole thing! I really liked all the weird pairings on the side that accompanied the main Roy/Ed affair. Great!
andysanime chapter 42 . 7/12/2013
Really good job on this story ).
merlioske chapter 42 . 7/9/2013
this was soooooooooooooooo fucked up xDD i was honestly going "could this get any worse?" at places and ooooooooooof course, it did xDDDD
i laughed so hard and then i sniffled a bit and then i cursed a bit... but to be perfectly honest - your writing style is amazing and i am totally and completely in love with both you and this story!
tis awesome, you're awesome! keep up the good work .!
Devil's Apples chapter 42 . 7/5/2013
Holy shit. Wow, this story is absolutely amazing! You have left me speechless, cause there's no words for this.
kirarin chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
This story is good and bad why don't you make him tall and his body is complete so he can be popular and for roy to have many rival