Reviews for The Laughter will die down
Luna Goddess of the Night chapter 1 . 10/18/2009
lol, thought i'd post an official review, and tell you that i'm adding this to my favs. update when you can, k?

-luna
luna345 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
i'm too lazy to log in, lol. anyways, don't really read 'm' rated fics, but i liked this alot. update soon!

-luna
RemoveThisAccountFromYourList chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
Love it, but what happened? Why don't you continue? It sounds so interesting! *sigh* Yeah, that's what happens to half of the beautiful stories; they never get to be finished!

I love Yaten and Minako and their fandom pages seem to pass a time of crisis. No updates in such a long, long time.

Your fanfic about them seems fascinating, although you've written so little. This is the case of good writers! I'm looking forward to an update!

Yours truly,

SailorMoonFighter
AQuaMarine-Beauty chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Thats interesting. ;)
PaleSakura chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Im anxious to know what happens next. Nice beginning!

CelestialKnight chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
A tragedy...O_o I just hope, Yaten and Minako will be alive at the end. a bit short, but I hope, the next chapter will be longer.

Lol, noch jemand der von dem Triangle Yaten,Minako,Rei

angetan ist
Kleine Marionette chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Nice beginning! a bit short, but I shouldn't complain xD I'm interested to see where the plot will go with this story
RozenMaiden chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
This sounds interesting. I guess, Rei is badly ill and doesnt have much time left so Minako is deeply sad. Please update soon!