Reviews for Shop Girl
Langerz chapter 25 . 8/16
YESSSSSSSSS! I LOVE THIS FANFIC! SO PERFECT! YAY! I'm so happy cuz I can never find t-rated Fremione Fanfic! I know you can just search for it but I like having to scroll through tumblr for it! PLEASE KEEP WRITING!
Selkura chapter 25 . 3/27
I thought it was super cute and nicely done!
misscosette08 chapter 25 . 1/21
Loved it!
AWHH SO CUTE
Miss-Margaux-Malfoy chapter 1 . 12/24/2015
I truly adore this story:) :)
BardockWifey chapter 25 . 8/11/2015
This was so cute. I could picture this happening :) Fred an Hermione make such a cute couple. :)
HateMePretty chapter 25 . 5/25/2015
Amusing and adorable. I loved it!
Karatekid-Ninja chapter 25 . 3/29/2015
I really enjoyed this story, i liked the ending and i thought the entire story was very sweet. It was well written and i cant really think of any complaint i had with it.
d1x1lady chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
Lovely story! Keep up the great writing.
Angels-heart1 chapter 25 . 7/2/2012
That was a very sweet story! I loved it!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 25 . 1/18/2012
Awe! This was very cute:) Great work!

-Lynn
SiriusJess chapter 25 . 3/29/2011
Such a cute story!
Singtoangels1 chapter 25 . 12/11/2010
That was terribly cute and well done. I like that you didn't go straight to them making moon eyes at each other, but rather that they became fractious and annoyed in the presence of the other because they were about to blow up with tension. Very awesome.
TheDarkTomorrow chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
I tried to be open minded, but after reading several chapters, I feel I must express my opinion. Writing is much more than dialogue. In fact, some of the best writing has few conversations. Point being, you really need to add more detail. Describe surroundings, feelings, thoughts, reflect on the past etc. In addition, I suggest you employ the use of a beta to fix some misplaced commas.
Inuyasha-twilight-fang-girl chapter 25 . 7/2/2010