Reviews for Shop Girl
d1x1lady chapter 25 . 3/12/2013
Lovely story! Keep up the great writing.
Angels-heart1 chapter 25 . 7/2/2012
That was a very sweet story! I loved it!
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 25 . 1/18/2012
Awe! This was very cute:) Great work!

-Lynn
SiriusJess chapter 25 . 3/29/2011
Such a cute story!
Singtoangels1 chapter 25 . 12/11/2010
That was terribly cute and well done. I like that you didn't go straight to them making moon eyes at each other, but rather that they became fractious and annoyed in the presence of the other because they were about to blow up with tension. Very awesome.
TheDarkTomorrow chapter 5 . 7/13/2010
I tried to be open minded, but after reading several chapters, I feel I must express my opinion. Writing is much more than dialogue. In fact, some of the best writing has few conversations. Point being, you really need to add more detail. Describe surroundings, feelings, thoughts, reflect on the past etc. In addition, I suggest you employ the use of a beta to fix some misplaced commas.
Inuyasha-twilight-fang-girl chapter 25 . 7/2/2010
hahahahaha loved it
vampiremuggle chapter 25 . 6/12/2010
:) Love it!

Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Sapphiregirl chapter 25 . 5/7/2010
Hello! Just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this fic. I'm new to the Fred/Hermione ship, but I can see the potential. Especially when it comes to her helping the twins develop products.

My only quibble-you're missing a number of commas in lines of dialogue. (Such as "Hey Granger" instead of "Hey, Granger" and that sort of thing.)

At any rate, thanks for a fun read!

Happy writing!
mydeartiff chapter 25 . 1/21/2010
nice story

i really love it cant wait to read more of ur other stories!
dancelikeyoujustdontcare chapter 25 . 1/2/2010
I 3 Fred...
xXMiss.BrightSideXx chapter 25 . 11/8/2009
aw i loved that
ZenJack chapter 10 . 9/9/2009
I'm enjoying your little story. I'm usually pretty strict canon pairings but like Twin/Hermione ones as a guilty pleasure. You do nice job with the Fred/George banter. I like how you've made Hermione a little more relaxed and sassy.

Looking forward to the rest of the story.
Binka Fudge chapter 25 . 7/28/2009
I've absolutely loved reading this. It's funny but despite the shortness of the chapters you can really see the depth in their relationship. I feel like I've been watching them in a pensieve or something. Very well done and thanks.
Wayward Victorian Girl chapter 25 . 6/10/2009
Loved this; very cute. Epilogue was a nice touch to a great ending.