Reviews for The King's Scribe
misunderstoodemon chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Very nice. This is actually just what I feel like sometimes - all those personalities and people in my head, it gets a wee bit crowded! Absolutely adorable!

misunderstoodemon
Cascaper chapter 1 . 7/19/2008
All RIGHT! If there's one thing I love in FF, it's authors inserting themselves into their stories. Or rather, stories about the authors surrounded by their favorite characters...At any rate, I love this one. Definitely faved.
flamethrowerqueen chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
*chuckles* I hadn't realized how recent this was, but it was very nice. Each author who ever writes a story such as this always has a different idea of the author/character relationship, but each is just as true and each is just as well-received. I truly enjoyed your idea of this. *winks* And now I understand where your penchant for Oberon comes from. *grins and hugs* You are a wonderful author, Paisley, and I hope you will continue to be visited and inspired for quite some time.
TalentedChild chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
ghads, I just got around to reading this. very well done Mama Paisley. Very well done.
lizziekitten chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Happy aniversary! I have taken such pleasure in your work this past year that I wanted to thank you. Also, thank you for putting Ergott on your favorites list. I love "Bodice Ripper" too.

Goddess bless you and your work for the next year as she so clearly has for the past year.
Calm Insanity chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
nice...lol i like this one...cute && short...i wish i had that many characters! :D

how long did it take you to come up with all those characters?
nidadin chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I like this ) But for some reason, when you asked to have a place in the Goblin Realm, it made me sad, and I feel like crying...haha, silly, but yeah. There you go.
maskedpainter chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
hey this was kinda neat!

i thought it was really intresting i've taken to calling myself a kings bard i just write tales as well i've created a few charaters...one i would love to use if i could ever find a sutiable plot line for her. shes a quirk easy to write and hard to place in my ficts...i think she's gonna have to be an original story idea someday...if i ever get one. maybe i should write a little piece like this as well...only from an art student slash kings bard way!

MP
notwritten chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Happy Anniversary.

You are a good writer.
Wolfish Oro chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Cool story- are your characters really that mannerly in the morning? Mine are always snippy... hm. I must agree with Jareth- not too soon, deities willing. By the bye, what is this the Anniversary of?
Bronwyn Celtia chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
As usual, sister mine, you mix worlds with a flair all your own, and leave it totally believeable.

Not sure my brother-in-law would much care to have Jareth and Quinn in his basement, though!
BookWorm37 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Hehehehe ... So close! Just two more seconds and Miles would have been mine! Thanks so much for putting that in.

I really liked this tidbit. It was humorous and ... practically perfect.

Happy Anniversary, Scribe.
Sailor Alpha chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Amazingly sweet! I always jump at the sight of your name in my e-mail box for updates. Please do continue, I just can't get over the realisim you bring to the characters!
Nitingale chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Oh how funny! How beautiful! I loved it Scribe Paisley! You are really okay though right? Can I come to your house and meet Jareth, Sarah, Quinn and all the others? Could I pretty, pretty please?
gully88 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
aw i liked that story :):) very lovely indeed paisley :) abit confused with the rape scene :( of well anyways

have fun writing your magical stories paisley