Reviews for Taking Care
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 5 . 8/22/2013
Very nice! I liked it! :)
TheCreativeOne17 chapter 1 . 8/19/2013
Interesting...got my attention.
gholtlforever chapter 5 . 3/3/2013
As with all your stories, this one touched my heart and had me in tears.

Thank you so much for sharing all this marvelous talent with us. I love all of your stories.

Marianne
Jimelda chapter 5 . 6/15/2012
This was great, I loved the idea of the fish and how much they meant to Tony. Nice job.

Cheers,

Jimelda
Morrolan chapter 5 . 5/30/2012
Love this.
mbj chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
What a beautiful story & the idea to use the Goldfish Kate had given Tony was brilliant! I'm very glad I found this gem.
mbj chapter 5 . 12/6/2011
Long Live BRUCAS chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
DiNozzo, look at me." "Why were you so late this morning?"

Tony blinked, obviously giving the question the serious and ponderous consideration it deserved. Gibbs simply waited, allowing him the space to gather his fragmented thoughts together. When it finally came, the answer wasn't want anyone expected.

"My Goldfish died." Tony pronounced solemnly. So sad. They were a gift from Kate for his last birthday she was alive. Loved when Gibbs got all concerned about Tony.

"My dear boy, why do you persist in thinking that everyone else in this world is more deserving than you?" Ducky shook his head. "No, don't answer that. I know you have your reasons. But you really must allow those of us who love you to feel some gratitude that you are still among us." So true.

Good ending. As always Gibbs knew what to do and say for Tonys well being.
Angie chapter 5 . 3/7/2011
Such a great story! I really enjoyed it. Poor Tony, I miss Kate also. If I had my way, Kate and Jenny would still be alive. I am really enjoying all of your stories. You are such a talented writer and I can't wait to move onto the next one. You are really good about getting the characters personality right. I hate when people make Gibbs too mean or too nice, but you seem to get it perfect!
WindStar chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Very nice, very nice indeed. :)
WCUGirl chapter 5 . 1/2/2011
I have read this story about a gazillion times and eaach time I read it I love it just a little more than the last time.

Sooooo brilliant. It's just a great story, so sweet and angsty.

Love Jen
msdarque chapter 5 . 3/21/2010
Don't know whom I should feel sorry for- Tony, the goldfish, or Kate.. Excellent, insightful story!

You really should be one of the writers for the show, because you truly seem to understand the characters.

Congrats!
books-n-cookies chapter 5 . 3/11/2010
this story was soo touching to read! Poor Tony, having to deal with all that...I loved this idea with the goldfish, it made the story very interesting, and gave it a ton of twists. Great job :)
books-n-cookies chapter 2 . 3/8/2010
Aww...that's so sad! Poor Tony :( I totally understand the goldfish part now, I didn't get it before. Nice twist for this story, it just made it super interesting again
books-n-cookies chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
This first chapter totally got me hooked. I'm so excited to read and see why Tony was late! And I liked the end, with "My goldfish died." It was kind of funny :) Great chapter!