Reviews for Under your protection
dinkycharlie chapter 25 . 2/25/2015
Very beautiful and cute story, although I expected a little more action and crime because of the topic. It kind of got cheesy towards the end.. When she touched her abdomen after the trial, I was like "come on! Pregnant really?" yeah, you could say, I wished for more drama. But in the end I really enjoyed reading your story!
artszy chapter 25 . 12/5/2010
I have been going through "Meant to Be".Or in short re-reading because you haven't updated in such a long I decided to check your profile and found this story.

"Under Your Protection".It's a great it.A bit matured,but still I missed this I'm glad I decided to check your are a great writer.

But I also have a you please update "Meant to Be" soon.I have been waiting months for an in a month or two I don't think I'll be able to follow anymore fanfics.

So can you please update that story soon?
mystic moon chapter 12 . 3/26/2010
the ending of every chapter always seem short, likes it lacking something...in tagalog 'bitin ang mga ending mo'...

but i didn't say i didn't like the story.. I LOVE IT!
lilaclia chapter 25 . 11/18/2009
Awehh , I so LOVED THE ENDING ! 3

it was soo Swet , & cutee :)

I love how this story goes , & how the plot develops, & how cute Van is the whole timee , :D

I just wish it were longer . . .

Orr that you could make a sequel or a story similar to this , like having the characters stay in school , like something that we could relate to .

Rather than them going off in a mystic journey to retrieve the silver dragon or something ;

For the perfect End of my Review :

I COMPLETELY LOVED ITT & you're are AMAZING !
woodbayne chapter 25 . 2/25/2009
'tis good m'kay? story good, spelling bad.
zero-serenity chapter 25 . 1/26/2009
oh my gosh i really, really liked it!

that ending was so damn perfect i've got this huge grin on my face that i can't get rid of!

i hope you keep writing amazing stories

zero
orangestory08 chapter 25 . 1/9/2009
yayayay! very nice...very ooc for van and cept for a couple of typos here and there, you're story is perfect...nice...can't there be ab epilogue for this story? though of course i understand this story is already finished..but i can hope can i?
Artemis chapter 25 . 8/8/2008
Well this turned out great. Just wanted to say that I really liked this story but somehow it became rushed around the end. Like three chapters ago and all but I liked it.
MeiSquared chapter 25 . 8/5/2008
YAY!

happy happy ending!
iamcari chapter 20 . 8/3/2008
Even though this was kinda hard to read with grammar and stuff, it was lovely! I thought you captured the characters pretty well, creating alter personalities and you captured how a young boy and girl would think and talk to each other as their loving relationship developed. Kinda irritating read, but great to the "end." Haha :)
katididnot chapter 25 . 8/1/2008
this was amazing! i loved it, i loved it, i LOVED it!
Link Fangirl01 chapter 25 . 8/1/2008
aw it's over. But I loved the ending. You did such a great job describing the wedding and naming their daughter Iris was a nice touch.

Congrats on finishing! XD
hitomi21 chapter 25 . 8/1/2008
Awesome!
Lil' Dinky chapter 25 . 8/1/2008
Good job! It was a very satisfying ending. You did well writing the wedding- great fluff without becoming sickeningly sweet or turning Van into some overdone romance novel freaky man. I thoroughly enjoyed this story, and I'll definitely be watching out for your next one!

Thanks for all the fun!