Reviews for The Roar of Atsuma
SomeKami chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Im surprised,You actually went for the sea burger? anyway it's started off well. (but atsuma, smartest in the school?) Il lll hope that this'll get better and better, Good Luck
moonie44foreternity chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
totally loved the start of this fanfic. Hope you'll post more soon!
Rc1212 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
GREAT job! Hope you update soon! How many chapters are you planing to do? Might want to make them a little longer, but that might just be me. Keep up the great work!
gnygsbgsu chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
UPDATE PLZ!

I really like the idea of this fic, so keep it up, by all means! You're a great author.
Kitsunegan chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
this looks like it can become a great story i hope you update it.
Mysterious Johnson chapter 1 . 5/7/2008
This is very mysterious.

1- Sayaka is ENGAGED. AS IN, SHE COVERED HERSELF IN BLOODY MEAT AND THREW HERSELF INTO A SHARK TANK. SHE IS TAKEN.

2- I LOVE th game enchanted arms. no one seems to like it. It is awsome. Seriously. KEPP UP THE GOOD WORK, PLEASE. It'll make me so happy!

3- THIS IS AWSOME! Finally, Atsuma gets a brain implanted into that empty head! Keep this up, please.

4-There is no number 4. MYSTERIOUS!
Lord Admiral Ky chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
It is very good. I can't wait for the next chapter.
draconous chapter 1 . 3/2/2008
interesting idea I look forward to seeing more. I've started playing the game and at times the characters can be quiet annoying and Atsuma's intelligence seems to be lacking to put it mildly. I'm curious on your take on this fic. good luck and update soon please :)
Dafumanku chapter 1 . 1/20/2008
cool story :D can't wait for the next chapter and for the next and for the next and... :d

I lunke the idea :D exept for the part with sayaka. I just finished the game and she was going to have a baby with raigar. they were god toghther.

but it's your story :D
Winged Golden Tiger chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
I really like your fic! Enchanted arms's fandom is so little...

and despite what many say against Atsuma, I love him! I play because of him and all his relations to the others!

Please update soon, I promise that I'll review each of your chapters! _ Please?
191026 chapter 1 . 1/12/2008
Having just completed the game myself, i decided to check out the fanfics.

Yours is the first im reading!

great start!

defo wanna read more!

keep up the good work
owndedbygod chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
wow an atsuma centric enchated arms fic? KOL
Lord Cirenmas chapter 1 . 12/13/2007
Interesting. There are so few Enchanted Arms stories. I had been looking for KarinXAtsuma but KarinXAtsumaXSayaka sounds just as cool. I hope you write more soon.