Reviews for Judicial Practice
Hawkmonger chapter 1 . 10/31/2012
This is truely Scrotnig!

Nice to see The Dark Jay's at there best, before they turned into comedy material.
Haven't finished reading yet, but already very impresed.
Mechconstrictor chapter 3 . 10/21/2009
Pretty good and I hope to see more of it.
daveykins chapter 3 . 7/8/2008
Really enjoyed this - not read any JD for many years.
Harry2 chapter 3 . 5/17/2008
I think that Anderson is going to have a hard time keeping Buffy from wanting to kill her. Teep's and this slayer do NOT get along! As for Judge Death, taking out his heart may not be the quickest way to destroy him. I suspect it will take high explosives, and lots of them, to turn this big bad into DUST for good!
Harry2 chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Dredd, I KNOW you hate to involve civi's let alone juvi's, but, as Cassie put it, they know the turf better than you do. Ask, and she will help out. And I understand Gile's anxiety ALL to well! I could live with a Pink Floyd concert. Too much rap in the air for my tastes these days.
Harry2 chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I have to admit, I have not read much Judge Dredd (hard to find the title here) so I have to go with memories, and what I read here. Now, as for the Bat, I can see him and Dredd hitting it off very nicely. *You WILL surrender {Smacks lawbreaker into hood of car} or risk further punishmet* So, lets see what happens when Justice meets the Slayer!
JA Baker chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
Borag Thungg, Earthlet!

Yeah, you're not the only one around here who reads Dredd, but as it appears that one else wants to review, it will: I like were you're going with this story, and look forward to reading more as it's written (I don't like clambering for updates), so keep up the good work.