Reviews for The Empty Grave Part 3: The Mausoleum
Begging for more chapter 4 . 5/26
Please continue this. A saber where the sun does not shine in Palpy and heartfelt reunion with Vader and Padme is the only way this can end. Begging...
mouse chapter 4 . 3/31
Please state if you will finish this story or not. I would like to see for yoda and obi-wan handle the true force.
Arthorius chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Appears to be both abandon and dead, looks to be good story... wish writers would take the time to finish stories instead of abandoning them...
Guest chapter 4 . 12/18/2012
i just stumbled onto this story wish you would finish i agree for supposedly wise people they sure do have some major blinders on
Guest chapter 4 . 7/3/2012
It's been almost eight months, my friend. We are HUNGRY. Please continue with this arc, it is too good to abandon.
Paul N chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
There's something addictive and wise about this fanfic. Please keep up with this story! Revelation, recognition, and redemption...all in one. Keep up the good writing!
Isilwen chapter 4 . 7/9/2011
Wonderful so far! Please don't abandon. Please?
Roma Eterna chapter 4 . 3/17/2011
Nice. But why didn't Vader just go and kill Palpatine? Seems like that's what he would do.
Jedi-princess chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I am back. after several years of dealing with a cylon sith spawned virsus in my desktop, it died a sad death. Now dealing with a semi-sspazzed laptop. Anyway, what iss the scoop with this? I am gone and everyone leaves me. Sigh so get on the update train. I am interested in the inter-action between Vader & Anakin. Things will prove intersting for everyone. miss you. take care. jedi-princess update when you can dude.
Nedy Rahn chapter 4 . 1/12/2010
Ok, read the postings you have for Pt. 3 and for Pt. 2. I liked them both. Hope you get the chance to up-date one of these days.
Sharnorasian Empire chapter 4 . 11/22/2009
Cool trilogy can you update this story?

SE
Isis the Sphinx chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
Your views of the Jedi Order are interesting. By the end of the second, and certainly by the third, I knew something was seriously off besides the Code, but I just wasn't sure what. You have brought this to my attention and I find myself really enjoying this. And finding myself extremely pissed at Yoda. Heck, even a bit pissed at Obi-Wan. Don't they get it? You need the darkness to realize that there is light. Without it, Light itself becomes the Darkness.

(wonders why I am capitalizing Light and Dark)

Fantastic! Keep writing!
fanskap chapter 4 . 1/13/2009
Good story, hope to see an update soon :)
Bobboky chapter 4 . 12/12/2008
nice chapter
Dur'id the Druid chapter 4 . 12/2/2008
It's back and continueing!