Reviews for My Hero, The Undertaker
Sharnhorst chapter 5 . 12/13/2007
Oh poor Carley, pining for Mark and he only sees her as a means to an get under his ex's skin! And what woman would forget a fat comment? Men always think one apology wipes out the fact that they said it, and probably meant it, in the first place! I could slap Mark for least she hit him! lol.
bonnielynnmb chapter 5 . 12/12/2007
Hope things get better between them. Hope something happens at Mar's home between Mark and Carley. It's a great story and looking forward to read more of the chapters. Hope something happens at Mar's home between Mark and Carley. Keep up the good work.
giftiebee chapter 5 . 12/12/2007
I'm in the same boat Carley is. I'm liking him more and more and have no idea why...
giftiebee chapter 4 . 12/12/2007
Oh, how that will change...
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 5 . 12/12/2007
Okay so Marks no being a total ass to Carley now but he could still be a lil bit nicer to her. Hopefully Carley will get his full attention once they get to Houston and he will see that she is the woman for him. Great chapter, can't wait to read more.
XTahliaX chapter 5 . 12/12/2007
haha butting heads again! mark apologised OMG! haha this is awesome! great update!
Devil0Child chapter 5 . 12/12/2007
I can't wait to read the next chapter!
Takerslady chapter 4 . 12/11/2007
Their fights are hilarious, Taker is awesome. Good chapter, update soon. :)
Blackstar1979 chapter 3 . 12/11/2007
“Who the fuck are you and why have you been following me all day!” He bellowed.

Ahh Well there went her inconspicuousness. :{
Blackstar1979 chapter 2 . 12/11/2007
He's in catering, now remember, stay away from him, don't let him know you're following him, be inconspicuous, okay?

inconspicuous, okay? Sweetie I think inconspicuous, is not going to be one of this chick’s strong points.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
From the convo during the car ride to the hotel sounds like Mark might be a little jealous, even though he would never admit it. This was a great chapter as usual plz update soon!
XTahliaX chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
oh the tension, i love it! haha shes gonna make him work for it if he ever wants to be with her! great update.
Devil0Child chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
I can't wait to read more! Please update soon!
asher02 chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
Im loving this fic. It is progressing nicely. Can't wait for more.
Blackstar1979 chapter 4 . 12/10/2007
Hey I’m following and so far so good. Boy is Mark in for a surprise lol

Hope he don’t frighten her away on the first day. Well happy writing girlie.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »