Reviews for My Hero, The Undertaker
XTahliaX chapter 2 . 12/6/2007
Awesome chapter, I'm going to ur joint account now...love this story so far! update soon!
Takerslady chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
WTF! HALF! NO WAY! I love Carly, she's really classy, her friend on the other hand strikes me as being promiscuous with the way she talks. Great beginning, update soon. :)
SweetGA07 chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
ok cica update crazy but update lol
takerschick chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
wow great start. can't wait to read more and to see what happens next. update soon
SKYE-07 chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
this is great so far... i hope you write more soon :D
XTahliaX chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aweomse start! I can see these two people butting heads soon! haha cant wait for more!
Ginger James chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
this is going to be interesting. I don't know how Carley's made it as a virgin for so long, something tells me she's gonna have a lot of men after her when she starts traveling with the guys, hopefully Mark isn't too harsh to her right away. I really like Amanda, I hope she continues to be in the story, she's quite funny. Fantastic as usual, update soon!
Sharnhorst chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Deflowering...hahaha! Such a good term. Wow, Carley is sure going to be disappointed if she's thinking Taker is the perfect man! Oh wow, he hates romance books, and people who believe in romance...Carley is in BIG trouble! lol. Excellent start, can't wait to read more.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Uh-Oh I have a feeling that Mark isn't going to appreciate Steph agreeing to allow Carley to shadow him around without his permission and the fact that it's going to be for a romance novel just makes it worse. This was a really great first chapter and I can't wait to read more.
AngelRose82 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
This sounds interesting cant wait for more
flipflops chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
love it allready ure such a great writer
Devil0Child chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Can't wait to read more!
giftiebee chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Okay, I'm really excited about this fic!
bonnielynnmb chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Great Story.. Already a new story, you go woman.. Looking forward reading more and any of your story.. keep up the good work and hurry up with the chapter.. i know you have to work and others, but still come on..
asher02 chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Yippee another fic. Yours are the best. This looks like a good one. I like the setup. great start can't wait for more.
210 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14