Reviews for My Hero, The Undertaker
takerfan925 chapter 9 . 11/21/2010
Why are they being so darn stubborn? I know he's commitment-phobic as all git out an she wants to get laid like yesterday,but dang it one of 'em is gonna have to bite that ol' bullet an admit what their feeling,even if he does start backpeddling like a crazy to make him jealous is just gonna make him mad as a wet hen, You're th' grnius here think of something,they need to be together. Look at me,telling you what you already know,I'm sorry,I just get wrapped up sometimes in what I read,with your stuff its all the time,lol.
takerfan925 chapter 8 . 11/20/2010
See when they want to they get along wonderfully,whenthey let themselves just be in the moment. Have to get up early,so here I'll pause,you've given me some sweet dreams,thank you.
takerfan925 chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
Nothing between them,my Aunt Fanny! Those two want each other so darn bad they gonna go nuts if one of them doesn't make a move that woman,Layla,sheesh,she needs her butt kicked in the worst way,don't care how pretty she is. Beauty fades,but inner beauty never does,an that's what Carly has as well as a beautiful exteriot.
takerfan925 chapter 6 . 11/20/2010
Well,we're gettin' there,if they would just stop tryin' to piss each other off,thingd might go a bit smoother.I can't wait to see the performance,that will be the key to set the good times in motion, I think.
takerfan925 chapter 5 . 11/20/2010
Memo to Carly-Give it time girlfriend,he's still gettin' over his mad at What'sHerFace,when he does,I daresay he's gonna be all over her like white on rice,be patient,an just keep doin' your off the soapbox,now.
takerfan925 chapter 4 . 11/20/2010
Being a tad or more so overweight,I so get where Carly is coming I think its cute,them rooming together,sniping at each healthy,b/c this way if she can stand his mouth an give it back like she has been,they both get rid of their anger an can get to the business of falling in love;he stops being so pissed at this Layla-chick,an she gets over this Greg-dude,its a win-win situation,I think.
takerfan925 chapter 3 . 11/20/2010
On the one hand,I can see why she doesn't want to room with him,but on the other,this is Taker we're talkin' about in their right mind or their left one for that matter would turn him down? Not 'less they were completely NUTS! An I don't think Carly is.
takerfan925 chapter 2 . 11/20/2010
I'm back,can't stay away,fromth' man,but you know how that you descriptions of Batista,Triple H and Stephanie,an Taker of under his radar,yeah, right,I give that notion all of five 't know if you know it or not an for future reference,Batista has gone MMA/Strike Force and Taker is a BIG fan of was a fight in,I think Vegas or somewhere an Lesnar was on the card,they exchanged words,well Taker did,it was like "You wantin' t'go?" An Lesnar just kinda sorta glared at him,but Taker just looked at him,like you feelin' froggy,then jump"Rumor:Batista will be taking on Bobby Lashley jn his first ,we got to learn to tolerateMMA.
takerfan925 chapter 1 . 11/20/2010
I couldn't resist the first chapter of this one Question,where do you come up with these dynamite ideas? One more in "Imperfect Match/Mark's Story" why was the little one,um,Ozee always callin' Mark "Lexi"?
tophersmommy06 chapter 17 . 1/4/2009
i love all your storys this one was awesome
Undertaker's HellRider chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
It's me again. Haha. I just had to say that I was just cracking up that your lead girl is Carley (I'm a Carly as well). And honestly her description is everything I am, all the way to the 5'4 height.
Omega Reid chapter 17 . 6/25/2008
I've read a bunch of your fics before and am reading your current one, Almost Paradise, but just noticed this one. It's currently 5:15am and I have been reading non-stop for the last few hours wanting to get it in before going to bed.

I can now have lovely dreams after your wonderful story.
DevilsScorpio chapter 17 . 6/5/2008
Seriously honey, I'm a little teary eyed right now as I finished this one. It was so great and beautiful. Right now, you are my hero!
Izumi K chapter 17 . 5/24/2008
Ok, that was super cute. Especially with the whole, "Sugar… Let's get hitched" bit.
RipperBlackstaff chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
Wow, it's a great story !

I love the Undertaker very much, and even if it wasn't him, I would have loved your story too. It's fresh, funny, your writing style is very pleasant to read, and you OC for once, isn't a Mary-Sue !
210 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »