Reviews for My Hero, The Undertaker
RipperBlackstaff chapter 17 . 4/4/2008
Wow, it's a great story !

I love the Undertaker very much, and even if it wasn't him, I would have loved your story too. It's fresh, funny, your writing style is very pleasant to read, and you OC for once, isn't a Mary-Sue !
TheRealKellyAnne chapter 17 . 3/2/2008
I just sat and read the entire 17 chapters in one sitting. This has got to be one the best stories I have read on FF in a long time. I loved it! You are a talented writer. Very inspiring. Love the romance to it all. It was a pleasure to read.
littleone999 chapter 17 . 1/10/2008
ok i swear to god you are my new favorite author! i read this story this afternoon and couldn't believe how it sucked me in! congratulations on such a great story!
Blackstar1979 chapter 17 . 1/10/2008
Great story as perusual

This story wins the title for best and funniest fights ever.
XTahliaX chapter 17 . 1/5/2008
AW what an awesome ending! hehe he loves her! i love the way he's just made all the plans and left her out of it! Great chapter and story! love it!
XTahliaX chapter 16 . 1/5/2008
AW, oh no, he better not do something stupid! I can't think of something more hurtful for her, shes totally head over heals for him and he just wants her as a lover...Damn thats nasty! Great chapter
jada951 chapter 17 . 1/5/2008
what a fun story!

Thanks for sharing it.

I'm not quite sure, though, why mark spanks the woman in just about ever fanfic I have ever read!

weird, no?

looking forward to your next venture.

Pinayprincesa chapter 17 . 1/5/2008
so sweet and they lived happily ever after _
wrestlenascargirl chapter 17 . 1/5/2008
this was an excellent story. im glad they ended up together.

stacy
AngelRose82 chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
LOVED THE STORY!
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
Mark should have spanked Carley good for running the way she did and Carley should have smacked some sense into Mark for waiting a whole month to go after her, but in the end they found their way back to each other and and thats all that matters. This was an amazing fic, I'm going to miss reading it.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 16 . 1/4/2008
I'm so happy Carley had a great christmas. Mark better speak up soon or he is going to lose her forever and nobody wants that, they are just to perfect together. Great update.
takerschick chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
oh wow its about time! awesome story. please do a squel? maybe. awesome work
SweetGA07 chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
about time the big lug!

hehehe I love it
giftiebee chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
This was the best ending! They are so perfect for each other. Amazing job!
211 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »