Reviews for My Hero, The Undertaker
giftiebee chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
This was the best ending! They are so perfect for each other. Amazing job!
giftiebee chapter 16 . 1/4/2008
Mark needs to take the rest of his head out of his ass and realize how much she loves him and doesn't care.
Takerslady chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
OMG! They were treating Mark horribly, She's the one who left him, and phones work both ways so it was all Carley's fault. Good ending. :)
Takerslady chapter 16 . 1/4/2008
Carley really is bipolar lol. Good chapter.
Myalass chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
That was so great. I loved that story. I hope that it's not your last. Can't wait for the next one.
Sharnhorst chapter 17 . 1/4/2008
I totally loved it! Mark finally came to his senses, and then some...and what a romantic proposal huh? Typical Mark! Loved every second of it, just a shame it had to end!
Sharnhorst chapter 16 . 1/4/2008
Wow, excellent chapter! Mark is being sweet, but also being commanding and strong...god is there anything sexier? I want one of THESE men! But now what? Will she stay just on the basis of being his live-in lover or will she want more?
Takerslady chapter 15 . 1/2/2008
Geez Carley really is PMSing. Good chapter.
Takerslady chapter 14 . 1/2/2008
Great chapter. :)
takerschick chapter 15 . 1/2/2008
wow didn't see that coming. please update ASAP. want to read more and more please.
Pinayprincesa chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
Hope Mark and Carley work things out
bonnielynnmb chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
Man that was good! UPDATED MORE PLEASE! Looking forward to read more and keep up the good work!:)
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
That's why communication is the most important part of any relationship. Those two fight constatnly and half the time it's over misunderstandings, but still it's so cute when they fight because they always seem to make-up and I hope they make-up this time too because if not things can start to go bad and that would suck. Thanks for making this a two-4-one day. Totally amazing chapters.
Jeffs-NC-BabyGurl chapter 14 . 1/1/2008
I'm glad Mark told Carley that he wanted her to stay now he just has to tell her that he loves her and she will never leave him. Those two are absolutely perfect together and if they both continue to not say what they feel they will lose what they both want...each other. Great update as usual.
Sharnhorst chapter 15 . 1/1/2008
Lol, I would have taken his head off if he'd accused me of PMSing! So funny. Those two REALLY need to open up to each other a bit more. Excellent chapters, write more!
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »