Reviews for Help me sleep
OH my goooosh, that's SO SWEEEEET! 3
localuna chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
ahh love lol
Maiden Marmalade chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I really enjoyed this story. I'm glad I noticed you had sequels for it, because otherwise I would have been crying over a lack of continuation to this story.
poket chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
very good, so sweet! *pinch your cheeks and squeal* haha that sweet
animefan28 chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
Eventhough nothing happens between them in this fic their feelings for each other are obvious and to me it seems incomplete! Not in a bad way but just that a sequel would go very well right about here! unless you've written one already and i haven't noticed...i'll check. But still i think this story was sweet and cute and all about the comfort which is nice to read too. Nice writing too by the way!
lina chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
WRITE MORE! C'MON - you write good...
asuname chapter 1 . 1/14/2008
once again really good write more
headeranderson chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
Aw. I just love kakasaku. He is so caring in this fic. thx
Reficula chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This is really a sweet fic. I'm sorta split between wanting to see a sequel and thinking it's just perfect as it stands here. Hmm.. Well, I put it on story-alert in case you make a sequel, but it's actually just the right amount of sweetness and fluff that I'nm not really sure it needs anything more. It's up to you basically. But wellwritten and fluffy. ;)
Muse-at-dawn chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
what!

Inner: *totally furious* you have to keep writing! (raises a fist) do you got it?

gomen for that, my inner is kinda... aggresive but I think you need to write a sequel, cuz this was just amazing please? I can't imagine Sasuke doin' bad things to Sakura (sorry I haven't seen the whole anime) but I do can imagine Kakashi being protective with her

nice fic it was awesome
Amethyst DragonRider chapter 1 . 12/14/2007
good story, it was cute!

Mind if I point something out?

You said "her emerald orbs loosed more of their sparkle." the word you are\wre looking for is\was 'lost'.

"her emerald orbd lost more of their sparkle." 'loosed' isn't a word XD

No offence intended...
ifItwasnt4KakashiIwouldLoveYou chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
I think its a grate story but the ending is a little odd, you know that it ends there... but really beutyful written!
ArticEmbers chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
please continue soon_
ShipperTrish chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
I think you did a wonderful job for a first KakaSaku, so beautifully written and sensitively done! I hope that this is a first of many KakaSaku stories from you because you're a really good writer and I LOVE this couple! Great job! )