Reviews for Regnerische Nachtmusik
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
Who doesn't love dancing in the rain? XP But you're right, Demyx probably loves it more than anything! Very cute and simple!
XWhiteRabbitX chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
Shortness is no issue when you write something as good as that. I swear my heart was beating faster when I was reading this. SOOOOO GOOOOOOOOD...
kittie reviewer chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
only Demyx would think of rain that way. And I thought I like the rain.
Revolution Remix IX chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Reading this makes me feel like appreciating the little things better, like dancing in the rain. :) Very nice even though it's you shortest!
The Mystic Doctor chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
:D I wonder if Axel will really accept that response.

Anyway, to put it simply, I think this is a terrific story (how can it only have eight other reviews?). I have thought before that getting a heart might not even change Demyx that much - he seems to really have the attitude to appreciate life as it is. The metaphor of the music being his heart is wonderful, and I love how you describe his passion for music and ability to hear it in a way that no one else could.
AkuDemyfan chapter 1 . 9/5/2008
Aww... Like I said earlier, Demyx doesn't seem to need anything else than the music! With music he could live forever with a heart! Poor Dem got sick but that sure won't stop him from doing it again if he gets the chance! You're awesome!
Evil Genius of the COCA chapter 1 . 3/6/2008
Heh, I finally read this one... not sure why it took so long. XD But it was so cute! The music is his heart:D I've actually tried to dance in the rain a couple times recently - but each time my mom or dad dragged me inside to do homework. Stupid highschool...

~EG~
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
That was cute. I love the ending. Demyx would make himself sick like that, yet continue to grin!
kitsuneluvuh chapter 1 . 12/6/2007
Wow, something that's actually happy the whole way through! (getting sick doesn't qualify as depressing) It's a miracle!
Linksworstnightmare chapter 1 . 12/4/2007
OMIGOD! I LOVE YOU! YOU ARE ONE OF THE BEST AUTHORS OF AXEL DEMYX AND ROXAS FRIENDSHIP FICS! I WORSHIP YOU!

Anyway, I love this story. w
Ocean's Nocturne of the COCA chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Yay! Demmy-chan's got a Heart!

This is really well written and all, but i just love the plotline. XD
Iaveina chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
AW! I LOVE YOUR DEMYX! HE IS AMAZING AND I JUST WANT TO HUG HIM! DDDDD

This story is so sweet, I love it!
Xaic chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Even if it is your shortest, it's still great!

German! I'll be learning that soon then... *taking german*

I love your fics and oneshots.