Reviews for My Little Girl
Ryuuohjin chapter 2 . 6/7/2013
Loved it
pie31416 chapter 1 . 7/22/2010
this is really nice. i have never read a story with Tsukino kenji's POV and how he deals with usagi as well as with her being sailormoon.. usually its with ikuko's POV..

its very refreshing! keep up the good work! :D
Garnet Sky chapter 2 . 9/22/2009
There's not many stories of this type. You've captured the image of a true father well.
Unknown reader chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Hi! I like the way you describe feelings of Usagi's dad. I always thought he was like that. Too bad neither the manga nor the anime shows howw Usagi's parents would have react if they'd know about Usagi's identity. Please go on like that with your story. Thank you.
Firehedgehog chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
very nice look into her fathers mind
Jingy5 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
sigh* poor Kenji.. noone ever really stops to think about the parents..niice work
lilyoftheval5 chapter 2 . 1/7/2008
Poor thing. ...

Thanks for giving us his thoughts.
Firehedgehog chapter 1 . 12/20/2007
cute
twilightm00n chapter 1 . 12/17/2007
This was very cute and quite realistic lol. Awesome job. Love your other SM fics too.
stranger chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Aw, that's so good!

Keep on!
parma-violets chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Very nice! I feel so sorry sometimes for Kenji and Ikuko - they're so cut out of their daughter's life. But thank you for this piece, it's good to see a sweet father-daughter fic. I also found it interesting that you included Kenji's perspective on Usagi's friends, who must look decidedly odd to the outside observer (the bit about the cats made me laugh). Good job!

parma-violets x