Reviews for Hidden in Plain Sight
This is lovely and I so wish there was more.
aliduck chapter 3 . 12/11/2016
Well, Hermione's calm reaction to Ron's infidelity with Lavender was much better than he deserved.
If a man did this to me, I'd take his testicles for earrings...
roon0 chapter 11 . 11/17/2016
I just love Luna.
Koums chapter 25 . 6/6/2016
Omg! This story is amazing and I've sooo very hurt that you didn't continue it! There is so much that still needs to be discussed! I mean The Harry Ginny issue, the Luscious Hermione issue and mostly the Harry Hermione issue! Please I know it's been like years since you've updated this story but please please finish it! It hurts to much to have this left undone! So many questions that still need to be answered!
uwishuwerecool chapter 25 . 5/2/2016
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo love work pls finish
Shadowdancer9 chapter 25 . 2/22/2016
I really hope that you are still on here and that you will continue with this story. I'm not sure How I found it, but I really really enjoyed it so far and wish you would continue with the story.

thank you for what you have written so far. PLEASE WRITE MORE!
Amber chapter 25 . 3/15/2012
Bravo! Such a well written and well thought put LM/HG story. I do hope you finish it.
Jess chapter 25 . 7/26/2011
This is lovely. very well written. Lucius and Hermione do make a handsome couple, I'm sure you'll agree ?

Her reaction to Ron and Harry and their obvious ignorance is excellent.

Bravo!

Love ya,

Jess

x
FiOnAFiO chapter 25 . 5/18/2011
please do not abandon this story!
funnygirl chapter 5 . 4/2/2011
I would think that wizards wouldn't have such a must have potions right? Like "Stallion potion" he he he...Love your story,thank you.
A chapter 25 . 3/23/2011
This is really very good. I hope you write more soon, because it is a very heartfelt and touching story.

The only thing I have to say against it is that I found myself always anxiously waiting until the story got back to the present. I never quite skipped the flashbacks, but to me the exciting part was them at 15 years of marriage. Could be a good thing though, kept me reading to get to those next parts :D

Keep up the good work
padoryia chapter 25 . 1/29/2011
jada951 chapter 25 . 11/9/2010
but, but... I want to see Hermoine beat this thing -

and smack ron and harry upside the head too!
Simone22 chapter 25 . 9/12/2010
I absolutely Love this Story. Great writing. I really hope you continue this Story. Update Soon Please.
eau-bleu chapter 25 . 5/17/2010
Oh, you're so close to finishing this and it is such a good story. I know it has been a long time but I do hope you update at some point.

Thanks for a good read.