Reviews for Akatsuki Go: On Holiday
Cheetah9 chapter 1 . 8/16/2015
Omg i love this Fanfic! The leader is awesome xD poor toni and his gay mask :P FIGHT MY EVIL MINIONS *i cried*
skittleheart chapter 12 . 4/25/2013
Omg I haven't laughed like that in years I'm pretty sure the rest of my halls think i'm nuts! you should definitely do more of these te sasodei-ness was amazing tobi pwnin was brilliant the impersonation of chavs was spot on! and I feel very sorry for leader sama!
Guest chapter 3 . 2/18/2013
WTF? Nevermind, this is funny after all, Deidara got pissed when someone called him a girl
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2013
Lolzzzzzzz,
SD chapter 6 . 12/15/2012
i almost died reading this. that's how funny i think you are. and those stupid chavs have nothing on Dei
SD chapter 3 . 12/15/2012
is it weird that i'm reading everything in a very poor brittish accent in my head? wow you had me worried there for a bit though cause i thought they were gonna break up for good...
Kasamy chan chapter 12 . 7/8/2012
Best story of all time funny and cute. and it had SasoDei s i'm a very happy fan girl. You are so good at righting, i do hope you right more of this type of thing. i loved it. every chapter made me lauth more and more. Mostof all tobi using he ladder and the scaryclow deidara see's. i also liked Itachi loving Lord of th rings it's seems like some thing he would like and nice work on the chavs i hve never loved anyone for killing chaves more thn you and getting my favarut characters to do it was realy great . So thank you and you most probaly will here from me agen with over storys you may wright or have wrighten . Loves you x Kasamy chan (Grace Hewett if you my care but probbly not lol )
Kage no Ryunin chapter 12 . 6/26/2012
Yay. You are a good writer, and this was hilarious. Tobi is so naive . . . I look forward to reading the sequel.
Kage no Ryunin chapter 3 . 6/26/2012
I hate you, shark bait.
Kage no Ryunin chapter 2 . 6/26/2012
Itachi walked into Burger King, ordered a Big Mac, and got one. He's just that awesome.
Elledan chapter 12 . 6/16/2011
That was amazing! And very funny.
Weaponizedpotato chapter 12 . 5/12/2011
XD this was awesome.
Shadowsamatheexorcist chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Dude, u r my favorite author of all time. i love your storys! ive read this one 3 times! i love itachi and his Lord of the Rings obsession. LOVE U!
Child-1763 chapter 2 . 7/5/2010
does this mean that Itachi's room is pink?
Child-1763 chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
poor tobi and his little gay orange mask, i bet if it were black no one would care.