Reviews for Pieces of Me
Linkmaste chapter 3 . 7/27/2008
This is so good!

Please make more! I will read em ALL!
Jem chapter 3 . 6/22/2008
Is there any more planned for this story? it is very funny and would be wonderful to see what happens next
haruechan chapter 3 . 4/28/2008
Please, oh please, continue this story... there isn't many Matt/Mohinder (or M3) good fics here on ... And I'm loving this one...
Jackamiah Meaney chapter 3 . 3/1/2008
I hope that this isn't the end of this, because MOLLY IS A JEDI! It all makes perfect sense now! I seriously can't wait for more. I love Matt's inability to cook, and Mohinder being so effing nice. It's really well written, and it's got a great rhythm. I can't wait for more. ((Note, when I actually have praise to offer, my review become essentially "Blurh, blah, so god, yayay!1one!. I'm sorry about that, and wish I had a more satisfactory review for you. but there you go.
Renn chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Homer isn't supposed to sound like Harry Potter! Lol! You genius, you!
Tacroy chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
I like this chapter. It's fun. BUt I would really like to see more of Matt's cookingskills.

Any way...I would love to read more chapters on this one. I love the story. A favorite of mine...
Maskelle chapter 3 . 1/19/2008
Hmm, only people who are fan of anime can get so distracted by a new anime:p I know the feeling:) I really loved this chapter. Its so sweet and it only makes me love Mohinder even more. Loved it and cant wait for the next chapter! Hmm, I will check missioninsane out, especially since your writing there:)
Renn chapter 2 . 1/12/2008
Yeah, LOl about Nathan and Matt, I had to watch that again, it was so funny! Anyways this fic is really cool, love it and can't wait to read more!
Tacroy chapter 2 . 1/9/2008
I love this story so far. I'm looking forward to more parts. Hope that you will continue on this one.
Essenze chapter 2 . 12/20/2007
Aw, I SO adore this pairing! They're so... so... domestic . I think it's slowly worming my way to being my number one favourite...

Lol, I need to finish season 2 now... (watchin' online, 4 episodes left... I can do it!)

Oh, and I totally can't wait for Matt to find out about the 'dark' stuff between Sylar and Mohinder, yay! 'Tis going to be good.

Update soon!

Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays,

Essy

*jingle*
Abi2 chapter 2 . 12/9/2007
*lurves*
sudoku chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
I agree about Nathan and Matt, the most intesting friends and their interactions are often funny. I hope they interact more in Volume 3. Nathan has to live or else.

LOL about the Simpson's comment. So true.
TeeDee chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Haha! This is to awesome! Matt and Mohinder are certainly trying their hardest with their little girl. I adore how Matt reacted to the new couch. I wonder, though, what will happen once night comes? Mohinder seems to have a problem with nightmares and Matt doesn't show much restraint in his reading of people's thoughts... That could be interesting! M! And I am totally in love with this story. Even more after this chapter. The best line ever was probably Mohinder's thoughts on the two of them, Molly and Matt, bonding over cartoon child abuse. Poor ol' Bart Simpson. Um, also, you said that you have been reading a lot of Matt and Mohinder fics. Er, in case you haven't had a chance to check it out then there is an awesome livejournal community that has a lot of them. mytwoheroes. I especially recommend the first kiss series there
Maskelle chapter 2 . 12/5/2007
Sweet! Cant wait for the next chapter!
TeeDee chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Whoa. This story is so amazing! I just keep rereading it. The interaction between Matt and Mohinder is great, and Molly's worming her way into both of the men’s hearts - PRICELESS! As for the fear that Mohinder is trying to escape, you portray it amazingly well. Every emotion in your story can be felt, and I am in complete love with it! I couldn't remember if I reviewed before so I signed in to add your story to my alerts and leave a proper one