Reviews for Flustered
StatsGrandma57 chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Excellent story, so believable.
Diz chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
Great! Loved it.
OneshotPrincess chapter 1 . 3/8/2013
I loved this!
ChocoCherry chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
hi wanted to say that i thought this was very,very cute! :-)
tripwatcher2 chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Nicely done! I've always loved that scene (been a hopeless romantic falling for the "bad boy" since I was just a girl)! I'm glad I came across this - thanks for sharing it!
darthluna01 chapter 1 . 10/5/2009
Would you mind if I archived this in my C2? Great little H/L short.
Nala162024 chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
I personally want to harm 3PO when he interputts them to.
suezahn chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
Short and sweet, but very descriptive. Thanks for sharing.
Alphie chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
Nice! I thought I'd have a go at your one SW fan fic. have you ever read 40 Days to Bespin by Leela Starsky? It's my favorite Han/Leia fic out there, but I'm very charmed by this little one shot. I would certainly read more if you wrote more.
Mal'ury'ush chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
very well written! love the discription of Hans' feelings and the erotic tension you could feel between the 2! however I really don't think that Han was the 1st guy who kissed Leia. First guy for lots of other things though,but not for a real kiss. She's not THAT innocent. ;-) But still very nice story!
HanSolosGal chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
I love this! Perfect mix of sexy and adorable. :D
LASOS chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
Loved it!
TriGemini chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
AWE...this was kind of cute and amusing to read. It's also an interesting perspective from Han during ESB. Besides, who can blame Han for being annoyed with C-3PO for interrupting, as well.

Great to read.
MandyQ chapter 1 . 1/15/2008
This was pretty well pefect. :) It was fun and perfectly in character- this is the Han we don't see until much later in the series, but he was there all along, hiding underneath George Lucas. Good job!

-MQ