Reviews for The Perfect Christmas
OrangeSunset1701 chapter 16 . 11/16/2014
This is so cute! Riley dumping snow on Ben while he was in the shower! Sounds like me and my counciler at snow camp! Great job!
Storystuff chapter 16 . 3/3/2011
Ahhh! Sooooooo cute! And I lovelovelove how Riley's backstory is running throughout :) Please please please keep writing, it's soooo good :) Like a hot drink on a cold winters night right? :D

So amazing! Can't wait for the next chapter!
AThreePipeProblem chapter 3 . 9/15/2010
this is really funny! he made gingerpeople make out! i was rofling for 20 minutes and getting weird looks
FallenUpStairs chapter 16 . 7/10/2010
I could not stop reading when I found this. Once I started I could not find anything to pull me away. There are so many moments in this that I have done myself during the Christmas season. The bits of Riley's past being unveiled and the mystery of what he will get for Christmas is some of the things that kept me reading. Once I got to this chapter I could not believe that there was no more. I can only hope that you will return to this fic after two years. I've done it myself and I hope that you can as well. This is a wonderful magical thing you've got going and I can only wish that you will continue it if and when you can. For the time being, I shall wait.
RedRaven1994 chapter 16 . 6/3/2010
I really enjoy reading this story and check back every once in a while to see if you've updated. Obviously you haven't. Please continue with this story. Even though each chapter is it's own oneshot, it still feels like a full story. I want to know what went on during Christmas day. Please finish this, even if it's not till December!
ILiviInMyOwnWorld chapter 16 . 5/22/2010
Update soon.
supergirl3684 chapter 16 . 5/2/2009
oh that's it! I was getting into the story!
supergirl3684 chapter 7 . 5/1/2009
oh my gosh! I have a pic in my head of riley doing just that! I can't stop laughing!
SaintDogStreet chapter 16 . 3/1/2009
Okay, this story is awesome. It's just so...aw. It's sweet and angsty and hilarious. I really love it. Thanks for sharing, I do wish you'd update it again- I'd love to see more.
Cushion chapter 16 . 1/28/2009
Haha, Riley is so adorable!

This story is really enjoyable. You have to finish it! I can't wait to see what Ben got for Riley's christmas present.

I hope you update soon (:
Samantha chapter 16 . 10/26/2008
this is amazing please finish
smileyaili chapter 16 . 10/3/2008
ha you only got to sixteen. i guess thats good-for now, since it is twelve. but think about updating soon. you still have nine chapters left!
SkyPad chapter 16 . 9/12/2008
This is one of the sweetest fics I've ever read. Seriously. Just warms me up on the insides when I swee how nice Ben, Abigail, and Patrick are trying to be to Riley while Riley tries to return the favor. And, I especially like the little hints to Riley's past. It's so sad. Especially Ch13. Please update soon.

Happy Days
wile e coyote chapter 16 . 8/3/2008
This is a great story. I know it didn't say "complete" on the main page but I started it anyway knowing it was incomplete, which I try to avoid if possible. Now I'm totally captivated and very sad that it hasn't been updated since April. I hope you get back to this one soon as I'm dying read how it turns out.
Midnight De Levella chapter 16 . 7/8/2008
I love all your fics about national treasure. I like how you put Abby and Ben together and there is only brotherly affection between Ben and Riley. I hate the Briley pairing. Love this!