Reviews for Everlong
chylerwalsh chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
Amazing, just amazing!
missdenmark chapter 5 . 2/9/2008
sad but great story! please let Brucas figure things out so they can be together! let him help her :)

UD again soon!
austingirl76 chapter 5 . 2/1/2008
Your chapters are wayt too short and your updates aren't often enough. It's a good story, but I have to reread it when another chapter is posted because I forgot what it's about. Longer chapters, quicker updates, please!
stefybboh chapter 5 . 1/25/2008
oh god, i just found this fic...and it's amazing! really really sad, and i hope in the end u will find a way to make them happy...but i love it non the less..and i love the way u write...wow! really impressive!

update soon!
Brucas True Love chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
Poor them

This was so sad

Update soon
iluvmedou chapter 5 . 1/23/2008
Oh no please dont make this go horribly wrong. That would just be too heartbreaking! Well written chapter though (: Natalie xx
bibleboymary4ever chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
Aww, this is so sad. I hope brooke and lucas can work everything out.
illeandra chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
That was so sad, great chapter
TypoKween chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
OH SNAP! How the h-e-double hocket sticks did I miss this fic? Its amazing! More please. I love the tone you write it in and I love that you didn't have Brooke act like she doesnt need Lucas when she knows she does! lol love it! more please.
whiters chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
Glad we got to go back and figure some things out; even if it wasn't a lot. I liked this chapter, look forward to more!
princetongirl chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
loved it update soon
dolcegrazia chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
It was painful to read this. That last line of dialogue was so touching. I'm glad you updated this, and I can't wait for the next one.
BRUCAS EQUALS LOVE chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
oh no! brooke is misscarryingg...please ud soon
othfan326 chapter 5 . 1/21/2008
this is so sad! but so good. i cant wait to read more. please update soon
princetongirl chapter 4 . 1/15/2008