Reviews for Dearly Beloved
Sora Tayuya chapter 26 . 1/8/2011
Oh...the story ended with a sad/scary chapter...meanie Larxene.
Sora Tayuya chapter 25 . 1/8/2011
Awwwww. Here it is again: XD
Sora Tayuya chapter 24 . 1/8/2011
OH gods, this blew that last one right out of the water. Or...more complimented it on its humor.

I can only imagine the horrified, pitiful, unbelieving, jaw-drop that was on Axel's smart-a** face when Roxas said that at the end.

Absolutely Beeping PRICELESSD
Sora Tayuya chapter 23 . 1/8/2011
Now THIS, was extremely entertaining. Had to re-read the first 8 lines about 6 times before I figured out the context, but then I got to finish the chapter and I got it on the first go. It was really funny.
Sora Tayuya chapter 20 . 1/8/2011
I do believe I can ignore all of the other Org. member's threats, besides the Gambler's.
Sora Tayuya chapter 18 . 1/8/2011
...aw great. Now I've got that blasted scary/intimidating/Awesome pirate song stuck in my head from PiratesOfTheCaribbean3.
Sora Tayuya chapter 15 . 1/8/2011
Aww, Xiggy should have had more revenge. The prompt was just Too easy..."put me down", he says...ha...
Sora Tayuya chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
Wow, this covered a lot. Sora, Roxas, Namine...even Demyx's bit. Really, really well done.
Sora Tayuya chapter 13 . 1/8/2011
Hm...interesting format.
Sora Tayuya chapter 11 . 1/8/2011
I agree with Demyx. Too bad he couldn't just bring Zexion to Hyrule (there you go, Dem) and show him.
Sora Tayuya chapter 10 . 1/8/2011
Aw. That is really...sad. Aw.
Sora Tayuya chapter 9 . 1/8/2011
I love snowballs. And Luxord. And snowballs. And Xigbar. Did I mention my love for snowballs?
Sora Tayuya chapter 7 . 1/8/2011
Kudos are not deserved by me.
Sora Tayuya chapter 6 . 1/8/2011
Here it comes, again: AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! XD

I was so worried that Xehanort would be mean, and he wasn't!
Sora Tayuya chapter 5 . 1/8/2011
I like this because it actually doesn't imply a deeper, naughty-er meaning. It actually seems to just poke fun at Xiggy, which he totally deserves, the beep.