Reviews for Advent '07
Fire'on-the'Heart1000 chapter 25 . 4/28/2013
It was perfect. You kept me tight, and I thought for a moment that Ren will hate Kyoko forever. But you made it right. I love it!
Otaku12367 chapter 12 . 3/14/2013
I think shotarou is very happy right now! Okay, warning to Sho: Enjoy these days as you can, days without Ren!
Crimson Tainted Sin chapter 25 . 10/3/2012
A happy ending!(: It was a pleasure reading this! Great job!
skipbeatlover592 chapter 25 . 6/19/2012
Luv the ending XD I just about cried though when Kyoko cried :( oh well great ending :)
Enchanted Little Me chapter 21 . 12/20/2010
THIS IS AHMAZING 3

but im actually disappointed in myself. in chapter 21, you used the word 'irrevocably' and of course i immediately thought of twilight. im so sorry for thinking that LOLL wow. who knew i was such a twilight fan? haha
EmilyF.6 chapter 25 . 11/30/2010
It took me SO long to get around to this story. At frist I didn't think I would be interested. (sorry) Let me just say that at some point in the middle I called you a sadistic jerk for doing this to me (once again, sorry!) This was the most emotionally exausting story I have ever read. I kept thinking, surely it will all be resolved in the next chapter...and then IT NEVER WAS! lol. I loved it. Wonderful use of suspense (I could not stop reading. I don't think I could have dealt with just reading one chapter a day.) Thank you for a fantastic ending! (By that point, I honestly thought you were going to give us a sad ending and then I would have been mad. Anyway, FANTASTIC story!
cherryblossomnights1995 chapter 25 . 7/21/2010
AHHHHH soooo evil. but i loved every mimute of it. XD
no name chapter 4 . 7/10/2010
Isnt Maria supposed to call Kyoko oneesama or big sister because she just called her Kyoko here but they're supposed to be very close right? just wondering.
twinkle0820 chapter 8 . 6/5/2010
noooooooooooo! it's fuwa? god! when i knew that Fuwa is the prince, i was like screaming at the computer, like hell it would make Fuwa disappear in the story..

gosh... . but i like the story so far.. and the 1st choice to be a prince is definitely Ren right?
paige chapter 13 . 5/1/2010
hey i love dis story and i actually feel sorry for sho! ur writing is awesome
frogflute2 chapter 25 . 4/2/2010
So very very cute. I really liked how everything came together in the end. I was so upset with Ren trough most of the story but I keep reading hoping that you would make things right. So thank you so much for your story. It was a great ending to a great story. The only thing that would have been better was if Ren would have told her that he loved her at the very end. But I guess us fans will just have to write what happens when they wake up together in our heads. Thanks again.
frogflute2 chapter 8 . 4/1/2010
I just knew that it was going to be Sho that was the prince. I am interesting to see how things turn out.
Runadaemon chapter 21 . 1/16/2010
I'm reading your story all in one go. It flows just fine. But I can easily see...She's pretty much going through Princess Fumiko's ordeal with Ren. And I have become just slightly disgusted by this weak Kyoko. Why is she physically searching when she has a phone, a supervisor, etc? She needs to draw on resources and I've never read in the manga anywhere that she wouldn't use resources that are available to her. Also, I didn't think the LoveME thing was so focused on cleaning. It's ...boring. I really hate leaving a bad review, since I AM interested in your story. I just don't like how the characters are acting when presented with choices. It still makes me wanna slap them.*frown*
Runadaemon chapter 17 . 1/16/2010
*Thumbs up* I'm perfectly happy with having Kyoko physically harmed to cause interaction between the two. I wanna slap both the guys though. Please, please, PLEASE have her grow a damn backbone and slap them BOTH! Pretty please? With cherries on top? They're so damn annoying, being all self-righteous! Gr... Sorry, the story is good so far. Often when you type, you don't press hard enough on the key to make it write on the screen and you end up with less than the entire word, like 'ard' instead of 'hard'. I'll look forward to finishing this one and 08 and 09 out since they were recommended to me by a fellow author. _ Happy Writing!
S.Mercury chapter 25 . 10/4/2009
:D thanku for the story!