Reviews for Written In My Sins
titanreader chapter 45 . 12/16/2014
This was the first fan fiction I had ever read, and I don't think anything can ever beat it for various reasons.

Adored your story.
Donhare chapter 45 . 11/14/2012
Really enjoyed reading that fic.

Thankyou for sharing
Iwy'sAshes chapter 45 . 11/13/2012
I don't know,you could've written the last chapters have been dragging through every American cliche anyway.
Iwy'sAshes chapter 39 . 11/12/2012
It's obvious that ashleys Spencers second girlfriend. you don't cling Like that, Jesus. id be out of the door if my month long girlfriend acted that way,because I left in the having a fight prior
Iwy'sAshes chapter 38 . 11/12/2012
suicide becaause of coming out? god. that's just stupid kids that never had real problems.

and btw, when a person kills themselve, it should be fucking priority not what the selfish people left behind want to know. they always have a reason,if people don't see the clues,well then they're not as present and important as they like to think.
S8105 chapter 45 . 11/7/2012
OMG perfect. What is the surprise Spencer has for Ashley at the honeymoon. Is she pregnant?! Did I totally miss that.

I am so glad you finished that and I loved your story and i hope you continue to keep writing! Great job!
Iwy'sAshes chapter 2 . 11/7/2012
need to read it what its about. she hasn't seen such a close friendship before because he knew what to order and finished ashleys sentences?
Americans think It's either real love if that happens or bestest friendship.
its not.
spending a week with soneone,being observant, liking each other is enough for that to know and happen.

such naivity.
Katie chapter 45 . 11/6/2012
I remember when I started following this story, of course, at that time, there was only one chapter. I'm going to have to re-read it because it's been so long, but I'm so glad you returned and gave it the ending it deserved. Thank you for that. :)
S8105 chapter 43 . 11/5/2012
OMG I will die of happiness if this gets finished. It was literally like one of the first stories I ever read, and years later, I am still pathetic and waiting! So excited!
FufuTheFallenAngel chapter 42 . 11/3/2012
this story is so good. Will you continue it?
greenwave chapter 42 . 1/28/2011
Okay well I know you haven't updated this fic in almost 2 years and there is like a zero to none chance that you will update again. But please update! I am hooked! You are an extremely good writer and I've gotta know what happens next! It's almost impossible for me to stop reading this and the only reason I did was because there was nothing left to read!
13DaysOfSummer chapter 42 . 1/23/2011
This story is so good! It has lovely, amazing Spashley goodness. Adien's not an a** or annoying, and quite a likeable character :)

I also like the fact Kyla, and Ashley are cousins, instead of half-siblings. I dunno why, I just do.

Anyways, this awesome story needs an update! Please? Please? Pretty please?
Izzy chapter 20 . 12/18/2010
I LOVE THIS!
the-shanee chapter 42 . 7/29/2009
AWESOME STORY! I got totally absorbed in this. )
shane chapter 42 . 6/14/2009
hey! awesome story! i got hooked all the way...

keep up the fabulous writing! youre really skilled)

waiting on the edge of my seat for an update )

you rock