Reviews for That Untitled Mylar Fic
Kaira-chan15 chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Ooh I really liked this! It's well-written and the idea behind it is really interesting. Even though, as you said, Sylar didn't get Eden's power, I really wish he did. Because that would open a lot of Mylar opportunities... ;) Good job with this!
Sendhil's Mistress chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
Hey,

VERY hot fic :-) Just delicious.

And don't worry about the Eden thing - a lot of people change canon so Sylar can have her powers in fic anyway. It's all good.
assassinerblue chapter 1 . 12/5/2007
Oh WOW. That was amazing. You did an amazing job capturing Sylar's personality, and the end was perfect. Greta job!
cirana chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
gd fic, just one little nickpick though, didn't Eden shoot herself before sylar could take her power?
SViolinist chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Um...sorry, I HATE the Mylar pairing. Not homophobic, but Sylar's way too...manly...for that to happen.

But before you throw stuff at me and yell at me for reviewing, I'd like to say that Gabriel's character was pretty well-written, and I think you did a good job with it!

*sprints...fast*
tenorface chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
Sickeningly beautiful. I love how you capture Sylar's sadism.

My one nitpicky thing is that Sylar wasn't able to get Eden's power. She killed herself before he could. This has been confirmed by Kring and Co. in the graphic novels and in interviews.

Otherwise, a simply delectable story. Keep up the good work!