Reviews for Watch Me
matchynishi chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
lol. lol. oh Renji, how are you so oblivious. XD though I'd pay good money to see Renji cartwheeling all over the office while Byakuya serenely does his paperwork...
nlsdn5 chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Hilarious, love the building up from Renji's point of view, it seems so canon
Homo Explosion chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
lol this is funny.
Nekocin chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
Poor Renji. All the stress Byakuya is giving him with his unusual flirting (?) is making him rather docile outwardly but really vicious in his own mind. XD
theredpineapple chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
hahaX)

that was so sweet!~

keep it up!~
StrayDogAndTheMoon chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
Too cute and funny!
Sasheenka chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
Oh I liked it! great renji POV! lol, I liked the paragraph where Renji realized Byakuya doesn't want him seeing Rukia...and Bykauya showing off in front of an unsuspecting Renji...oh cute...

love it!

btw, Bya's sword's name is SenbonZakura (the pronunciation of sakura changes because of the preceding consonant)
0mohni0 chapter 1 . 8/4/2008
hehe...poor renji. No really,Byakuya should treat him better if he wsa going to ask him out...

Cute story!
La chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
This was fun to read. I liked the way you wrote this - it really seemed like the way Renji would think.
Stinessi chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
lol xD

What else could I say? well, lol xD

I was laughing my ass off by the "yes, captain" x3
ks chapter 1 . 3/26/2008
ROFL, "yes, captain" - just great ]
maiyr chapter 1 . 3/15/2008
ah how I love ByakuyaxRenji.

This story is very amusing. You did a good job with Renji's internal musings. He's whining so much that I feel as if I'm the one doing it. The way you did it made me emphatic to Renji. Two thumbs up!
bengbeng chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
i know that this is WAY past overdue..(i was browsing just recently) but that was FREAKIN' CUTE! ahaha..love ur story so blardy ..~
Tsunami chapter 1 . 12/14/2007