Reviews for Akatsuki's Vacation
Hex10 chapter 10 . 11/19/2013
I have been holding it in throughout the entire story now, but: HA HA HA HA! OMFG that story was hilarious! I love the ending! Like a good boy, Tobi is there! I invented that.
anon chapter 4 . 5/9/2013
Where is Konan :(
Lipsi chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
yeah you are right Tobi will never be good
Lipsi chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Nice!L just love Tobi
lilmissperfect14 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
khee khee khee!

funny story

haha...deidei is being tortured...yay!

tobi is so cute...

i want icecream too!

nice writing!

p.s: where is konan!
ED68 chapter 3 . 7/27/2010
ok! i really like this story! Zetsu doing photosynthesis is epic! this is really funny and random! i just have one question though, where the hell is Konan? and you didn't mention Sasori in this chapter instead you mentioned kakuzu...seriously, i'm really confused...
AvenueQphan chapter 10 . 5/30/2010
LOLZ.

Seriously, in the world of Naruto, I agree with you on the last line, but only applying it to the Akatsuki. Sans Orochimaru. TEH AKATSUKI ALWAYS WINS!

I feel like sharing my Orochimaru-Akatsuki theory. Orochimaru didn't quit the Akatsuki. He was kicked out because he wasn't cool enough.

Last thing,

ZUZU-KUN(Kakuzu) PWNS YOU ALL!

!1
AvenueQphan chapter 7 . 5/30/2010
HA! ZUZU-KUN PWNS!
AvenueQphan chapter 2 . 5/30/2010
You're missing Konan and Zuzu-kun. Where are they?
Tatsuta chapter 4 . 3/28/2009
whoop[s, never mind... poorly placed mine...lol
Tatsuta chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
Um... i was just wondering... Sasori wan in the first chapter and then he just...disappears. it said he packed stuff, but when they were meeting at the bar at eight and people were late, he never came.
LadyMartel4000 chapter 10 . 3/25/2009
Great story so far! Keep writing! XD
Lyn1483 chapter 10 . 7/16/2008
Is the last line from...Spaceballs? and i thought it was pretty funny how Sasori got blown up! oh i laughed and laughed XD
DeepThoughtsX chapter 10 . 6/12/2008
Amazing, gut busting fanfic here. Especially Tobi, Kisame, and Pein. I'm surprised no one's guessed the last line yet... Well, it's spaceballs, Dark Helmet to be specific. And, I might add, one of my favorite quotes.
Naraku'sKoibito chapter 10 . 4/14/2008
hehe cool! Funny, I love Akatsuki lol. And I know that line from somewhere but I just can't remember where! lol .